• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla Vs Kong Official Trailer

Aggelos

And the Playmate miniature figures unveil ....(Spoilers alert, Spoilers alert!)

8Y3KUn4.jpg
hHq5rHZ.png
wpltI8h.jpg
s7B9wuA.jpg
leUKkW2.png

HkbnGnN.jpg

Last edited:
This is the era of subverting expectations. They showing on trailer Kong dominating but Godzilla will win.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
This is the era of subverting expectations. They showing on trailer Kong dominating but Godzilla will win.

I dunno, last movie Godzilla was dubbed "King of the Monsters". This movie has Kong, not King Kong, fighting the reining champ.

Aggelos

vLX4mqV.png

The full details of the soundtrack album for the monster movie Godzilla vs. Kong have been announced. The album features the film’s original music composed by Tom Holkenborg (Junkie XL) (Mad Max: Fury Road, Deadpool, Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Alita: Battle Angel, Sonic the Hedgehog). The soundtrack will be released on March 26, 2021 by WaterTower Music. As previously reported, the first two tracks are already available to stream/download now. Godzilla vs. Kong is directed by Adam Wingard and stars Alexander Skarsgård, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Shun Oguri, Brian Tyree Henry, Eiza González, Kyle Chandler, Julian Dennison and Demian Bichir. The Legendary Pictures production follows the two mythic adversaries as they meet in a battle for the ages, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. The movie will be released in theaters nationwide and on HBO Max on March 31.

1. Pensacola, Florida (Godzilla Theme)
2. Skull Island (Kong Theme)
3. Apex Cybernetics
4. A New Language
5. Just Now
6. Tasman Sea
7. Through There
8. Antarctica
9. Hollow Earth
10. The Throne
11. Lunch
12. Nuclear Blast
13. The Royal Axe
14. Mega
15. Hong Kong

XFDnufQ.jpg

Last edited:
this film look like a whole lotta simple, mindless fun. i think i'll do the home theatre rental thing when it comes out, rooting for Kong in this one.

Aggelos

Salvation Trailer (probably the final trailer; this one had leaked before, but Warner Bros sent out some copyright strikes and was eventually taken down)

Last edited:

Aggelos

Sounds like we have a winner from the early reviews.

It sounds like it, on the face of it.

"Reactions on social media say it's packed with spectacular visuals and incredible battles that make it easily the best in the franchise."

And another poster.... Posters galore...

vvse0gR.jpg

Last edited:

Aggelos

This thread could use a 56k warning.

Well I'd expect the marketing to tone down from here on out, since the film is officially opening in various territories today the 24th.
Thus, this thread will slowly die out. Maybe people will make an OT, once the film is out on the 31st in US and Canada.

From Warner Bros Singapore and Indonesia, the film is out there...

XTrPKsp.jpg

Last edited:

Aggelos

Some dickhead has already leaked the ending on youtube

Well in this day and age that we live in, it comes as no surprise. There's no mystery where these people come from (those who love to leak shit on the interwebz)

I'd say this : the reviewer Chris Evangelista of /Film put it quite eloquently last time : he criticized the human characters and writing of Godzilla King of the Monsters by saying "The ultimate kaiju smack-down shouldn't be this boring."
So now with Godzilla Vs Kong, "these people" again uploaded smart-phone recorded videos on youtube. I was able to catch some, just to take a gander, before being pulled for DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
Exactly as the early impressions talked about => the Kaiju battles, brawls, thrashing and fights seem to be very satisfying. There's very good Kaiju spectacle going down in this film.

Last edited:
Top Bottom