• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG Spring Sale - Now Live! - Free Witcher Goodies

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
8JkHCBB.png

Free Witcher stuff:

k7ZOoDe.png

Most popular games:

Deepest discounts collection:

What are you guys buying?

Fbh

Did they ever fix the PC version of Dishonored 2?

I'm tempted to pick it up but I remember the game having quite a few of issues at launch

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did they ever fix the PC version if Dishonored 2?

I'm tempted to pick it up but I remember the game having quite a few of issues at launch
Nothing notable in the PCGW article that I could find, usually if there are widespread issues they'll have fixes posted there.

Stuart360

A bit annoying how they make it look like they are giving away the Witcher games, with that background lol.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i want witcher 3 for pc
what does it cost ?

What's in the goodie packs, exactly?
Description

We have a real treat for all gamers - The Witcher Goodies Collection available for free.

It includes arts, books, soundtracks, the making of videos, Video Game Show concert, wallpapers, and many more goodies from all The Witcher games gathered together for the first time.

Claim this unique giveaway before it ends on March 18th, at 2 PM UTC.

Last edited:

Pejo

Whole Legacy of Kain series EXCEPT the first one super cheap. What's the deal with that? I can't find the PC version of it anywhere.

V4skunk

Banned
Whole Legacy of Kain series EXCEPT the first one super cheap. What's the deal with that? I can't find the PC version of it anywhere.
Legacy of Kain Blood Omen is the best one of them all any way, especially on PC. Sad it isn't available.

jshackles

YOUR PLACE FOR DRM-FREE CLASSICS AND BEST INDIE GAMES
Even if the sun is shining and the flowers have already started to bloom where you live, health and safety are on everybody's mind right now. Closing the shades and playing video games can be one of the good ways to relax and pass the time when you stay at home. We're here to help you choose your next great adventure with this selection of free games from our catalog and a massive Spring Sale running until March 30th.

Top Bottom