• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold Mario Amiibo Confirmed to be Walmart Exclusive

bms2993

Banned
Via Mason Prime on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeroOfTime125/status/567854752433729537
B-Fs41JCQAAh51k.jpg

Excellent I work at Wal-mart I shall redirect all the Gold Mario shipments to my store and mass buy them

I will have more power

AdanVC

Let's see: the Mario from Smash, The normal Mario from Mario Party and now the exact same Mario Party Mario but in golden color AND A FRRRRRRRRRRREAAAKING EXCLUSIVEEEEEEE

smashed-computer.gif

As sad as it is I have all of these beanie babies in the picture.

Anyway I thought they would just ship random gold Mario amiibos into random shipments causing mass murder everywhere. I guess they didn't want that and just chose to have Walmarts for the mass event.

Resilient

OMG

IT

BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

i don't think i can handle another crazy amiibo rush, especially for one like this....omg ;___;

rhandino

Banned
All ten of them!?

fe06745fab.gif

Edit: I think that retailer exclusives in figures is not a new thing? Weren't those transparent Disney Infinity figures exclusives from one store?

Krakn3Dfx

Too late, I was at Walmart and scored the last golden Mario.

e9056c8b590b479066bcd3f6e926d2e2.jpg

He fought me a bit trying to get him out to the car, but in the end, he ended up in my display case alright.

Raven77

So do we know how you even get this thing yet? In store, no preorder? Does it come with Mario Party 10? When's the release date?

JNA

Banned
Thank goodness I'm not in this Amiibo trend. I would stress out and probably have a heart attack knowing Nintendo's constant incompetence with these things.

Funny enough, I'm actually ok with them making THIS figure limited. The problem is, they still have Amiibos from previous waves that need more manufacturing. Like those Little Mac or Villiager ones.

But Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

Top Bottom