• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

monarch%20butterfly%20photo.gif

gif-gandalf-smile-dance-371675.gif

Fucking Frenchies trolling us with chariots of fire. Still that's scary shit. If I ever have a kid I'll make sure not to slather barbeque sauce all over it when we go for a walk.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Oh god that was amazing! What a beautiful bird. Cute kid too hahaha, glad he's alright.

I lost my music when Chariots of Fire came on... strangly inappropriate I thought but then dismissed it as a French thing.... maybe it's their version of Yackety-sax or something like that :/

Jacob

I was wondering why the first few posts were talking about how funny this was since the title sounded pretty bad, but then the music started. Oh wow. :lol

Still, I'm glad the kid is okay. This could have been a very bad story. :/

daw840

Yeah, could have ended so badly. If the eagle flew up higher before dropping him it could seriously injure him.

I have an 8 month old daughter and I probably would have laughed a lot prior to her....now it's just fucking terrifying. Though I don't think any bird could really carry off a child or even get it much higher than that kid went, but the claws could do some serious damage. They are razor sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom