• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden supremacist and Betty White Supremacist cancelled

Tesseract

Banned
Why is the left so fucking racist?
36Qy.gif

brap

Banned
They aren't they just know what fucking racism actually is. If you don't think monkeys wearing clothes look like black people YOUR THE FUCKING NAZI FUCK YOU CHUD

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Let’s get this bloody election over with. I can’t wait to drink up all those salty tears that’ll inevitably flow after how hard they’ve tried to stop him.

Last edited:

Movements like this work best when you pit the succesful against the unsuccessful. Worked in Russia with the farmers, so they try white vs <the rest> now.

The unsuccessful can gain, the succesful can lose. It's this whole oppression narrative, the oppressor is always the straight white man. Just attack from every angle, and the losers will latch on.

Maybe it's just some sort of natural mechanism to keep populationsize in check.

showernota

The twitter leftwaffe has run out of things to be outraged by, the only stuff remaining is pop culture b-roll. Hopefully normies will realize how petty this is.

Last edited:

Smoke6

This shit is dumb as fuck man I grew up watching this show and nobody said shit about it being racist or anything of that matter!

You know Eddie Murphy has been taking white jobs, black jobs, gender roles, fat shaming, whiteface, blackface, anti-Semitic, handicap roles...he even appropriated a role a donkey should have got...my god he must be stopped I tell you!!!!!!!#@#@$#%$#$$!@!#!@$%. That one movie he took at least 5 other actor's jobs away in one movie!

OIP.zI9BrN7VbksvdXaJiJ_w8gHaFj

giphy.gif

tumblr_lldc6uMZQk1qhjvu5o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mkheac5FNl1rsmecm.gif

Last edited:
"while Lorraine's family disapproves of their daughter marrying a white man"

So the mud pack thing is terrible yet that's fine? 🤔

The powers that be would probably support that line. Believe it or not, the far left has gone so far that it is against interracial marriage, or more accurately miscegenation, just like white supremacists. They think whites should not date blacks because it dilutes the minority race and blends them in, and because it "fetishizes" them. That started with Asians and the demonization of white guys liking Asian women.

IIRC studies have shown that white people are generally more attracted to brown people, and vice versa. It probably is some sort of instinctual quirk to outbreed as far as possible.

Last edited:

Amory

Let’s get this bloody election over with. I can’t wait to drink up all those salty tears that’ll inevitably flow after how hard they’ve tried to stop him.
I actually have come to believe they're gonna win. Maybe even win big.

I loathe Trump, but frankly the left getting a big win right now is a scary prospect. Especially with Biden losing his marbles. He'll basically be a leftist manchurian candidate.

Top Bottom