• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded (Activision) - Amazon.fr Says Xbox 360/PS3

Unpriced

Along with the standalone game releasing this November, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded will also have a Move bundle selling alongside it. Dubbed, “Double ‘O’,” this bundle packs the game, a Move and navigation controller, a PlayStation Eye, and a Sharpshooter peripheral. There’s also the PlayStation exclusive character Hugo Drax…to add that extra incentive.

No price has been set yet, but seeing how similar this package is to the Resistance 3 “Doomsday Edition,” expect to shell out a cool $149.99.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/goldeneye-reloaded-getting/3870

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Para bailar La Bomba said:
goldeneye-007-reloadeddouble-o-edition-bundle3d-box-shot_530x300.jpg
tswlm-jaws-smile-2.gif

Criminal Upper said:
No way this will be announced on any other platforms other than Nintendo ones.
lol

CaVaYeRo

CaVaYeRo said:
woah, that's soooo typical :(

The Eurocom guys told me that it will include similar customization, so I'm eager to check it.

Funny thing they had the sharp shooter everywhere this year but they didn't let us play the pointer controls last year, it was classic controller-only.

So some of you were wondering about the PS Move control config, and I was eager to check it, and could finally do so.

During a recent multiplayer event, producer James Steer showed us how you can config it with similar dead zone and speed options and we could take some video of it:

Video: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded & PS Move - demonstration and config options

I still have some things to check about the input lag though, so I want to try the final game on my TV to decide...

0_o whoa i will have to remember to get that bundle when it goes on sale/clearance, and since most of those bundles do, i can finally get move :D

as for the game, i am hyped to play but i think i might just rent it though, still, i call Jaws B^) my favorite bond villain

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Since Goldeneye doesn't have an OT yet, I've started putting one together. If anyone has an idea for the thread title, throw it out there.

Goldeneye 007 lOTl Ask And You Shall Receive

Goldeneye 007 lOTl For Wii, James? No, in HD

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Since Goldeneye doesn't have an OT yet, I've started putting one together. If anyone has an idea for the thread title, throw it out there.
Something something Xenia Onatopp's thighs

sk3tch

My pre-order shipped last night and I can't find a single review...lol. I guess I'm going in blind! Can't believe the price. Big mistake.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
bug_42 said:
I can not find any reviews for this game. Not a good sign.

Not many people will bother to review a Wii port a year after it came out. Just read the reviews for the original version and imagine an improved multiplayer mode.

Peagles

Bit of a bump sorry, but does anyone know where I can get the Double O edition of this? The only place I can find that even has a listing is Play Asia and even then it's not up for order yet (but the game is already out?)...

It seems to have disappeared into oblivion and my Google fu isn't working. None of the sites I usually buy games from seem to have it?

Top Bottom