• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gone Home For Consoles Is "not actively in development any longer"

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Shelve me if old. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/03/gone-home-not-actively-in-development-for-consoles

Game designer Steve Gaynor explained on Colin & Greg Live today that the partnership with Midnight City has gone dark, possibly due financial troubles of the indie publisher’s parent company Majesco.

“And, unfortunately, we don’t have exciting, good news about that, I wish I did,” Gaynor said during the Kinda Funny Games livestream. “Yeah, it’s been quite a while, and as you kind of sensed, there’s been some delays and maybe you have seen some things that have changed with Majesco.

“At this point, unfortunately, I have to acknowledge that Gone Home for console is not actively in development any longer,” he added. “That deal with Majesco has sadly come to an end. So, we don’t really know what that means for Gone Home for console for us. In the immediate term, it’s no longer a going thing.”

Sony should get one of their port houses on it. This seems like exactly the kind of job they do.

Maybe they can have it done in time for the March PS+ game announcement.

Top Bottom