• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye cruel world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chony

This weekend I am going to get my ass beat. I fucked over a friend, and he confronted me over the phone. There was no solution to this problem (Like when a family loses a member from a kiling, giving the killer the death penalty only softens some of the pain, but does not bring a loved one back). I screwed up, and if anyone wants me to tell the story, I could, but I am not in the mood at the moment. So now I will face him, and get the beating of all time. I don't know what to expect because I have never been in a fight before. None of my other friends are even speaking to me right now; they have all been informed of my wrong-doings. Basically I am in a really shitty situation; no friends and I am going to get the shit kicked out of me. I am going back to school on wednesday, so there is a small sigh of relief. But nothing will ever be the same for me.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
67.gif

use that to protect you. just make sure you put it in the freezer about 2 hours before you leave.

Cover up and try to take the punches on your elbows. If things go really bad crawl into the fetal position and scream "I'm a hemophiliac".

Boogie

Well, since you've given no story for people to give you advice on and try to help you out, and you view the beating as inevitable, want any fighting pointers? ;P

EDIT: Nuts, my man Biff beat me to it ;)

miyuru

:-\

Buy some cans of Chunky and throw them at him, and run by the time he gets too close :S

Really though, if you screwed your friend, it'd probably look worse if you won the fight, then you're twice as much in the wrong!

Leon

Chony said:
This weekend I am going to get my ass beat. I fucked over a friend, and he confronted me over the phone. There was no solution to this problem (Like when a family loses a member from a kiling, giving the killer the death penalty only softens some of the pain, but does not bring a loved one back). I screwed up, and if anyone wants me to tell the story, I could, but I am not in the mood at the moment. So now I will face him, and get the beating of all time. I don't know what to expect because I have never been in a fight before. None of my other friends are even speaking to me right now; they have all been informed of my wrong-doings. Basically I am in a really shitty situation; no friends and I am going to get the shit kicked out of me. I am going back to school on wednesday, so there is a small sigh of relief. But nothing will ever be the same for me.

You sound like you probably deserve what's coming to you. My advice is to protect your teeth and think happy thoughts. I would tell you to protect your balls too, but it's apparent you have none.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've seen this happen a few times. This one guy fell out with his group for whatever reason and they hated him. One day during lunch they had this huge whiny arguement as McDonalds in front of everyone, then the guy got slapped.

Take your beating like a man, and then make new friends. You'll be out of school sooner or later. Fight back, take a dump in his locker or something. Don't just go down like a bitch, you no longer have friends...your a machine...you can't be stopped. Don't worry, this will blow over one way or another.

Don't be afraid to work the crotch, one bite to the wenis and he'll go down like Charlie Brown.

Chony

Fine; story.

So I am at the friends house who is going to beat me up. He has convinced me to go to his friends birthday party, but it is really far away, and I was going to meet a girl the next morning. I couldnt go to the birthday party and meet this girl because I would have to end up spending the night at the other house, and have no way back for a long while (no car). So I convinced my friend to go to another party with me, and I would call his friend and say we can't make it to the birthday party. So we go to this other party. I havent really drank before; so you can guess where this is going. I start with jello shooters and work my way up. I down about 8 jello shooters topped off with an extra shot of vodka. I have a couple large mixed drinks, and a beer. By now I am totally fucked up. Cant walk straight, I don't even know where my friend is. Apparently he is really drunk too, and is throwing up on the side of the house. I go see whats going on, tripping over everyone. At one point I puked on some dudes car after I beatboxed for him. I meet up with my friend dead drunk, and sit in the rock garden on the neigbors house. I start throwing rocks at him for no reason. His sister shows up to the party, and she and one of my friends brings me back to his house. I am loud and obnoxious, and mess up my friends room completely (throwing things, etc.) So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection. The next day I am puking up his house then I leave. A couple days later I get the call... thats where I am now. :(

robot

This thread is like a Bacon Double Cheeseburger with no meat.

GIVE US THE MEAT YO!

EDIT: Ok, he gave us the meat. Thats what im talkin bout.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Fucked the sister is even worse than fucked the girlfriend :lol

But was she drunk? If she wasn't then it sounds like she was a skank and you are taking the heat. Though if you put it in without permission then you're fucked, but that would have required her to be shit faced too I would assume.

Was it consentual?

Chony

Problem is, I don't remember shit. I'm not sure if she was drunk or not. I don't know how long she was at the party. I am really screwed.

Paradox

scola said:
Fucked the sister is even worse than fucked the girlfriend :lol

Yeah, damn right. :lol

... Im sure he dident rape her so I if it was consentual then there really shouldent be a problem. He should be more mad at his sister.

BuddyC

xsarien said:
I don't think he remembers them.
he said he vaguely recollects them! plus i'm sure his friend was screaming whatever he did a bunch! he knows why he's getting his ass kicked.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Chony said:
Problem is, I don't remember shit. I'm not sure if she was drunk or not. I don't know how long she was at the party. I am really screwed.
I know you don't remember, but I am sure you know what he accuses you of now. ;)

What is her age and your age?
is she pregnant?

If you don't want to discuss it anymore thats fine too. But this is almost BuddyC level stuff here man.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I forgot to ask how old you were. Usually the age can tell you how bad the beating will be. Try to make sure the fight is where someone will stop it, otherwise you might really take a lickin'. We don't want to see you going to the hospital over something like this. I haven't gotten into any serious fights since 8th grade, things started getting too dangerous and serious in high school.

Two 8th grade fights for me. First was this group thing when these guys start messing with me and my friends, got winded and caught a few bruises. Second fight was with this asshole in class that starting talking about me. I got pissed and threw a pencil at him from across the room. Somehow it hit him in the eye (didn't expect it to do that) so I knew we had to fight at that point...so I jumped out of my seat and charged at him. Knocked him clean in the jaw and then someone grabbed me and broke it up. The school went really easy on me though, this guy always got in trouble and I was "the good kid". The teacher even stepped in and said he deserved it. I just sat around the cafeteria for the rest of the day.

High school was lots of close calls and two mini fights. Freshmen year I got into a fist fight with this guy, we ended up being really good friends for the rest of high school. We didn't get in trouble because the teacher was really easy on everyone. It was just a wrestling match, I punched him a few times in the stomach...but that really didn't stop him. Then I had a really close call senior year. But that one I deserved, i was being a jerk and pissed off the wrong guy. He wanted to fight me, but his brother said we both should just stop acting stupid. And once again we ended up being friends after that. So maybe you can get something good out of this, you guys might be able to work things out.

Chony

I really don't want to talk about it too much more. Hell, I would kick my ass. I just have this really sick feeling in my stomache. I want to crawl in a hole and die.

Edit: I'm 19.

I also havent talked to the sister since then.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Paradox said:
... Im sure he dident rape her so I if it was consentual then there really shouldent be a problem. He should be more mad at his sister.
Exactly. A guy doesn't take out his rage on his sister though. He takes it out on the dude even if it is his sisters fault. especially with younger sisters which I am guessing is the case here. Now I just wan to now how much younger :)

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
what did you do to his sister? IF it was just messing around then you should explain to the brother you thought it was someone else and you were fucked up... Giving your situation you should call his ass up and explain everything. However You're prolly a horrible drunk so that means the sister musta been pretty upset. As for the bros room everything can be replaced. Just pay him back.

I'm not going to ask how old you are.

I want to know the age difference between you and the sister and who is the eldest.
(ex. 7 Me)

Doth Togo

Chony said:
Fine; story.

So I am at the friends house who is going to beat me up. He has convinced me to go to his friends birthday party, but it is really far away, and I was going to meet a girl the next morning. I couldnt go to the birthday party and meet this girl because I would have to end up spending the night at the other house, and have no way back for a long while (no car). So I convinced my friend to go to another party with me, and I would call his friend and say we can't make it to the birthday party. So we go to this other party. I havent really drank before; so you can guess where this is going. I start with jello shooters and work my way up. I down about 8 jello shooters topped off with an extra shot of vodka. I have a couple large mixed drinks, and a beer. By now I am totally fucked up. Cant walk straight, I don't even know where my friend is. Apparently he is really drunk too, and is throwing up on the side of the house. I go see whats going on, tripping over everyone. At one point I puked on some dudes car after I beatboxed for him. I meet up with my friend dead drunk, and sit in the rock garden on the neigbors house. I start throwing rocks at him for no reason. His sister shows up to the party, and she and one of my friends brings me back to his house. I am loud and obnoxious, and mess up my friends room completely (throwing things, etc.) So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection. The next day I am puking up his house then I leave. A couple days later I get the call... thats where I am now. :(

Quote:

"At one point I puked on some dudes car after I beatboxed for him."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Noob.

Grizzlyjin

The sister should just admit she is a slut, you shouldn't get beat up for an act like that. If you both wanted it...well hell, it isn't anybody's fault. Tell the brother to grow up, every girl is someone's sister, mother, or daughter.

Chony said:
So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection. The next day I am puking up his house then I leave. A couple days later I get the call... thats where I am now. :(
This part has me confused.....

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
revivalist said:
I'm not going to ask how old you are.

I want to know the age difference between you and the sister and who is the eldest.
(ex. 7 Me)
Too late we know how old he is... the difference could be incriminating ;)

I am going to guess 16/17. Which is certainly beatdown material.

But everyone is forgetting the important question here. Did he take her v-card..?

I don't see how it's your fault that his sister is a whore.

Unless I missed something and you raped her. If so, enjoy your beating.

shuri

Banned
scarface.jpg

Either way, youre fucked.

1- If you didnt do anything wrong to her sister other than regular soft drunken sex:

When is the fight? Beat him up the day BEFORE the fight. Dont let yourself getting owned by this guy. He will not fight fair on Saturday night thats for sure, and his friends will probably join. Fuck him up before he he knows what the fuck happened. Then tell him you will not stand for his threats. Dont let yourself getting owned "because you feel you deserve it"

note: if this is some sort of gang thing, uh move away to Europe and ignore my first comment.

2- If you actually raped her while being drunk:
Commit hari-keri by self-decapitation. You are not worthy of living

jett

D-Member
Haha, great pic shuri...I just got done watching Scarface. YOU FUCK WITH ME YOU FUCKIN' WITH DA BEST!

Now, uh, Chony, you're gonna have to tell us what you have been told you did. No matter what you did, you think of yourself now. Fuck her sister and fuck him. Fuck what you did. But do fuck him up real nice. Fuck "rules". Bring a wrench and destroy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom