• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye GAF! (P.S. I'm Drinky Crow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylamid

Quendan:
http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=56948
THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON THE NINTENDO DS.
http://www.ga-forum.com/showpost.php?p=1696840&postcount=37
WACKY JAPPY!
o_O
---
http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=86209
JackFrost2012 said:
Today's DS Lite conference has reminded me how much I love Nintendo!

jiggbounce.gif
x10000

How much do you guys love Nintendo! NOT AS MUCH AS ME I BET!!
---
http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11983

JackFrost2012
Banned
(08-27-2004, 08:50 AM)
Reply | Quote

Drinky Crow + Xenogears Best Friends Forever!! PROOF INSIDE!
Doug,as soon as time machines are invented, you and I are gonna travel back in time together and tag-team the crap out of our 1997 selves. Pinky swear!
---
:lol :lol :lol

Andy787

Banned
WTF. Well that was entirely unexpected. :p I really don't know if I believe it, though, as bizarre as not believing something like this is. I really like both of the GAF personalities, and I've always admired Vestal, but this is fucking nuts (and certainly hilarious, if true). :p

Raw64life

Good to finally know who is behind the only account I've ever added to the ignore list. Looks like it's going to come in handy more than ever.

Trurl

Banned
kamikaze said:
lies, all lies...or maybe a sign of the apocalypse. not sure which.

I go with lies.

When this was first posted it was metioned that Doug left GAF to focus on his career or something like that. How much effort does it take to troll a message board? That line has been edited out now (my reading comprehension is shot at the moment so I could be missing it as reread the Jack's post) and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was taken out when the poster realized himself that it hurt's the credibility of this story.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Sad, if true.

JF was > Drinky

The Gaming Forum will only get significantly stupider as a consequence. Although, this is less a testament to JF's contributions and more to Drinky's lackthereof.

I should've picked up on this when Jackfrost and Drinky Crow simaltaneously stopped using capital letters, instead thinking it was some newfangled trend spreading through the GAF populous. Unless this is all a hoax and the two conspired to make it appear more legit by starting to type the same way just weeks before revealing the 'truth'.

mattx5

The Drinky Crow trudges forward through the vast wastlelands of life, but he doesn't do so without losing a little part of himself. There are no flesh and bones to the Drinky Crow any longer, only an aura, an ethereal presence.

VALIS

Ha! Get the fuck outta here! I am not inclined to believe it, either, but if true, Mr. Vestal is a bonafide internet artiste.

I enjoyed writing as JackFrost2012 more than as this account, but there's some personal baggage with the JF account that I'd like to leave behind.

So the inferior account it is!

DS AM INFERIOR PRODUCT, NINTENDO FANS SET THE BAR LOW FOR VISUAL FIDELITY AND INNOVATION

BUY A PS2 AND/OR PSP

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What the hell kind of a loser dedicates time to multiple personalities on a VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET?

Boogie

When it comes to GAF, I am inclined not to simply take people's word for things, so for now, I'm firmly in the "skeptical, but entertained" camp :lol

Matlock

Banned
Trurl said:
:lol :lol

I wonder how long it will be until Jack starts posting again.

Hopefully he figures out the key to stop talking shit on companies he has relations with whilst under the thin veil of anonymity before he comes back.

Stench

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
DS AM INFERIOR PRODUCT, NINTENDO FANS SET THE BAR LOW FOR VISUAL FIDELITY AND INNOVATION

BUY A PS2 AND/OR PSP
It's just not the same...

:(

WHY CANT HTINGS BE LIKE THE WYA THEY WERE

RSP

Drinky Crow said:
I enjoyed writing as JackFrost2012 more than as this account, but there's some personal baggage with the JF account that I'd like to leave behind.

So the inferior account it is!

BUY A PS2 AND/OR PSP
now we know you're talking bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom