• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye

Darth

Prepare to be de-platformed when you don't like the same type of toothpaste some moderator likes on resetera uses.

Godspeed.

you should live stream it on twitch speedrunning resetera.

Is this the new Club Penguin speedrun?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Today is a big day for me. It's a day I thought would never come, but it's finally here.

Honestly, I'm pretty nervous. I hope I'm accepted and I don't see why I wouldn't be, but you never know with some folks.

It's hard to properly explain how I feel, but it's like I've been away from my family and they're finally ready to allow me back into their lives.

Today my journey home begins. Today, I rejoin ResetEra with an alt account.

So as a level 18 in respecting women, I thank you all for welcoming me into your community and for allowing me to help you better yourselves.

*Kisses*

Level 18 is awesome! Way to go! :messenger_heart:

*Kisses you back...respectfully!* ✨

Paltheos

One only learn from making mistakes.

This is a big one, so in the future a big lesson will be learned.
Good luck.

I wish the world were like that. If we always knew when we fucked up we'd learn a lesson of equal measure, everyone would be allot less afraid of screwing up I think.

Ar¢tos

What if they convert him/her ?
What if he/she comes back as a non-cisgendered Zoe Quinn defender asking to be called "they"?
:messenger_open_mouth:

MalcomseX

Banned
Xaero Gravity: User Banned (Permanent): History of misogyny + downplaying concerns over sexism as false outrage

LOL you got nailed with the bullshit "History of" permanent ban. That's what ERA mods do when they dont want users investigating why they banned yet another member permanently.

Mihos

Gold Member
I didn't actually go, I just wanted to see who was legitimately stupid enough to fall for obvious bait. I threw in the comment about being a level 18 in respecting women to make it obvious, and people still fell for it.

Everyone knows I'm at least a level 22

I knew something was up when you said you helped us better ourselves

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Curious why you cant post on both? I do. Gaf be insane, Era be insane. Its easy to just sit back and laugh at all of you equally and enjoy the craziness.

Both communities have members that are completely idiotic in their views, both take up extreme sides, both make mountains out of hills, both are full of social rejects from all over society acting like the world is crazy because it doesn't follow their flawed logic.

Last edited:
Alt account on Era? Excellent. You now have have a mission of critical importance.

Mission Parameters:

You are 14 year old REAL GURL.
Your targets: People with inflated egos that think their imaginary power over others makes them feel superior and special
Objective: Catfish and bust at least 4 of these snowflake power hungry bastards
Estimated time of mission being completed: About 10 minutes after you say how old you are.
Estimated time to recieve pictures of mushroom stem looking dick picks after catfishing - bout 30 seconds later.

Potential issues: You might accidentally catfish about a 1/3 of the entire member roster. For the rest, you're too old.

Just don't get banned for whataboutism....or the other 600 made up words they use to ban people. Also don't breathe at a 62 degree angle. Thats a perma ban.

Last edited:
You're talking about a place that made Royalan, Nepenthe, and Morrigan mods. It's not exactly a who's who of smart people.
You're talking about a place that made Royalan, Nepenthe, and Morrigan mods. It's not exactly a who's who of smart people.

It's pretty obvious that intelligent people there make up a very very small minority is clear as day considering the ERA-Mobile is a bunch of short buses connected together with brightly colored chains. Each bus has the motto "We are ALL Sarmt!"

They were adamant about not using spell checker.

Curious why you cant post on both? I do. Gaf be insane, Era be insane. Its easy to just sit back and laugh at all of you equally and enjoy the craziness.

Both communities have members that are completely idiotic in their views, both take up extreme sides, both make mountains out of hills, both are full of social rejects from all over society acting like the world is crazy because it doesn't follow their flawed logic.

eNskRml.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Xaero Gravity: User Banned (Permanent): History of misogyny + downplaying concerns over sexism as false outrage

LOL you got nailed with the bullshit "History of" permanent ban. That's what ERA mods do when they dont want users investigating why they banned yet another member permanently.
That misogyny label came from a Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread. I asked if women of a lower class within the game would be easier to romance due to the games focus on realism.

The latter came from not siding or having sympathy for Jessica Price when she was fired and I said this was just the outage of the week for ResetEra 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Well, the advantage is that you can express how crazy GAF is here and not get banned, as well as us being blessed with kind members that are of the other extreme, who keep this place in check from an echochamber. So I don't know if it's really all that comparable, it'd be like the difference between being in prison versus being on the outside. An advantage is that GAF is continuously forming, due to lack of authoritarian enforcement by the moderation team, meaning that it can grow organically in many different ways.

Still, it's good to see someone knowing that the internet is just the internet and taking things too seriously isn't good for you. I remember seeing people's crazy dependence on the communities on GAF and it seemed really unhealthy. As someone who's been part of many communities since the 2000s, most who existed with people from different parts of the political spectrum (do I need to mention that FFInsider had an actual fascist that took part of the discussions on the politics/philosophy sub-forum?), which is what I want for GAF to be like, where gaming is what unites us and were discussions can be had across the aisles. Honestly GAF as it is now feels pretty good to me, although I'd like to have more left-wing members. It has a good size, where I know most of the people, we can get each other's inside jokes, most active posters don't get lost in the crowd and you can follow a thread without too much effort.

Last edited:

Liljagare

That misogyny label came from a Kingdom Come: Deliverance thread. I asked if women of a lower class within the game would be easier to romance due to the games focus on realism.

The latter came from not siding or having sympathy for Jessica Price when she was fired and I said this was just the outage of the week for ResetEra 🤷‍♂️

Sorry, it's a perma for you.

Top Bottom