• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Today is a big day for me. It's a day I thought would never come, but it's finally here.

Honestly, I'm pretty nervous. I hope I'm accepted and I don't see why I wouldn't be, but you never know with some folks.

It's hard to properly explain how I feel, but it's like I've been away from my family and they're finally ready to allow me back into their lives.

Today my journey home begins. Today, I rejoin ResetEra with an alt account.

So as a level 18 in respecting women, I thank you all for welcoming me into your community and for allowing me to help you better yourselves.

*Kisses*

Katsura

Today is a big day for me. It's a day I thought would never come, but it's finally here.

Honestly, I'm pretty nervous. I hope I'm accepted and I don't see why I wouldn't be, but you never know with some folks.

It's hard to properly explain how I feel, but it's like I've been away from my family and they're finally ready to allow me back into their lives.

So as a level 18 in respecting women, I thank you all for welcoming me into your community and for allowing me to help you better yourselves.

*Kisses*
User banned for sexist language and for being a junior account

Okay, who the fuck is bullying my man Xaero?

This shit has got to stop, people! I'm dead fucking serious.

Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity , please don't go to ResetEra. You can still stick to your views here even if you face resistance. Don't fall for the trap that is the Safe Space, the Echo Chamber. You need to stay here and be comfortable being yourself. It's okay to have different views of things.

Edit: Okay, I see why there's tension between you and certain members.

Last edited:

GV82

*Kisses*

Good luck with your mental health there.

You can be on here and respect women you know ? too bad you feel you have to go over to a forum that had no empathy towards the death of etika and has no qualms with zoe quinn pushing that guy to suicide but you know what’s right for you.

and we all know what filth they are championing & hiding on their discord.

Maybe you will quit when you come to your senses like I did or maybe you will stay long enough for them to turn on you.

Anyway I cannot be involved with a forum that cannot empathise with mental health issues or even the death of another human being and would not recommend it to anyone with a sense of decency in their bones.

It would be a big mistake leaving GAF for Era if you think your views will be more tolerated there.

You need to understand that some members including myself hate extreme forms of feminism because it's just unnatural. I have 5 sisters and I understand woman a lot more than the average person, despite the fact that I don't possess a fedora. Regardless, I think it's still a big mistake to leave GAF because you think being an ally of women doesn't fit here. Why don't you just put some members on ignore and just discuss about other topics not related to hot buttoned topics like feminism and cuckoldry?

Airbus Jr

Banned
Does anyone here really need to do this each time they leaves?

Stop being an attention seeker man

If you want to leave this place just leave

Theres no need to make announcement for this

Not everyone need to heard about your personal story

Only make thread for usefull information

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
why you gotta be hatin on someone trying to branch out?

Not hating at all man

Lets say theres just 12-16 member here doing the same stuff at the same time

12 goodbye thread

12 top thread with the same topic

Waste of space man

Wel got other thread that actual people want to read to be burried by stuff like this

Theres really no need to make yourself viral for situation like this

Last edited:

Hissing Sid

A random list of things that require lots of attention.

Toddlers.

Soldiers on parade.

House Plants.

Pets.

Intensive care patients.

Nuclear Power Plants.

Exams.

Chess.

Javelin throwing.

Driving a bus.

Old cars.

Circumcisions.

Xaero Gravity.

I have 5 sisters

I'm about to get this bread.

source.gif

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I was just reading about this morbidly fascinating documentary called The Bridge (2006). Watched it twice now and it's really something else.
I'll have to take your word for it, not particularly interested in watching documentaries about suicide.

Whitecrow

Banned
One only learn from making mistakes.

This is a big one, so in the future a big lesson will be learned.
Good luck.

Ar¢tos

I thought of making an alt account on era, but I would just be banned in a matter of days, so it's not worth the effort...

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I was contemplating my white guilt as I cooked up a TortillaLand tortilla for this morning's breakfast burrito. Not only have we supported this company that has taken the Latinx out of the equation, it's like we gleefully took it a step further by me, a white man, making this white tortilla in my white house, bought from a white Costco. I had never really looked at the package in detail before, besides the ingredients (#1 being wheat flour, which sounds a little too close to wh**e p**er tbh...) and I noticed even the little hands in the cooking instructions are just outlines on the transparent packaging, as if to allow the whiteness of the tortillas contained within to show who this product is for. And the direcciones en Español? Naturally below the Ingles translations. It just never ends.

Fuckin Mondays amirite

Last edited:
Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I was contemplating my white guilt as I cooked up a TortillaLand tortilla for this morning's breakfast burrito. Not only have we supported this company that has taken the Latinx out of the equation, it's like we gleefully took it a step further by me, a white man, making this white tortilla in my white house, bought from a white Costco. I had never really looked at the package in detail before, besides the ingredients (#1 being wheat flour, which sounds a little too close to wh**e p**er tbh...) and I noticed even the little hands in the cooking instructions are just outlines on the transparent packaging, as if to allow the whiteness of the tortillas contained within to show who this product is for. And the direcciones en Español? Naturally below the Ingles translations. It just never ends.

Fuckin Mondays amirite

a72220c2dfdf0c108ebd3f267a7f4677.jpg

*Kisses*
you need to have this before you go you dirty straight white male piece of shit you

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Have fun there and tell daTRUBallin, Tezz and Nabbit my regards!

Top Bottom