• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google Play Pass bundles 350 Android games and apps for $4.99 per month

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I don't do mobile gaming, but I'll check if I can share it with my son who does like I can purchases then it would be incredible, also if I can get a healthy selection of controller capable games on my shield TV and Mibox

Setting up family sharing is very simple.

scalman

Why not i pay and i choose what i want from all library. Whats those 350 ? Why? What if that all is crap? Why pay for it anyway.

Garbage.

Mobile gaming is such a sub-par experience no one should ever pay for it, let alone paying for letting google choose your games.

Subscriptions are the devil. Stay away from them if you can.

Last edited:

Kdad

How long until they start to move versions of thier core apps behind the wall?

Ad free Chrome for instance...

#miller

I have exactly one go-to mobile game. There are way to many generic titles on the market - but this is probably marketed at kids with no computer or console but a mobile device. So could be really nice for them!

Keihart

how many 4,99 usd games are you gonna finish or play in a month? seems way more expensive than just buying the apps, but i don't doubt that some people won't think it too much and just impulse buy the subscription.

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Nah, I'd rather buy games for $4 every month. But I don't get mobile gaming anyway. I like to enjoy real life when I'm out and about. The real deal gaming experience is waiting at home.

Top Bottom