• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Congressman Blake Farenthold blames lack of healthcare repeal on women senators

NoRéN

800.jpeg

https://www.apnews.com/aa59b766a429...wmaker-blames-female-senators-for-failed-bill
Stop making fun of him!

Pig God is Class S, you motherfuckers!

It brings a smile to my face knowing that these women senators are whats preventing this horrid GOP healthcare plan from passing and causing people like this guy to make such fools of themselves.

rjinaz

Come on, we are better then this, and we have to be better.

Isle is island, aisle is the word.

You know sometimes when I type, what the word sounds like just ends up coming out as I type. I know what the words are and their differences, and yet, sore might become soar or you're becomes your.

It happens. Especially when people are just loosely communicating on a message board taking some time away from their professional routine where their writing demands scrutiny.

In other words, chill out. I don't have a problem necessarily correcting somebody but it doesn't mean somebody is stupid or what have you.

“If it was a guy from south Texas, I might ask him to step outside and settle this Aaron Burr-style.”

...no. No you wouldn't, you fucking idiot. Why would you even say this after Scalise was almost shot to death?

...no. No you wouldn't, you fucking idiot. Why would you even say this after Scalise was almost shot to death?

He's upset that people are stopping him from passing a bill which will effectively sign a death warrant for thousands of soon-to-be political dissidents who, in terms of moral equivalency, will have no particular reason not to see taking drastic action against those who condemned them as a suitable last act of defiance.

He is not a clever man.

bionic77

I like how all the problems in Trumps America are all from minorities (women, LGBT, brown people, etc).

Fuck this government.

GrapeApes

This is what I imagine most Trump supporters online look like. No way you can convince me this guy never typed out the words "God Emperor."

Fat jokes are cool now? Fucking awesome, I love em

Mocking a random person minding their own business for eating themselves to death is rude.

Doing it to a worthless fuck trying to kill people and who's fat ass will get cared for on the taxpayer's dime? Fatty needs to shut his mouth on multiple levels.

lenovox1

You know sometimes when I type, what the word sounds like just ends up coming out as I type. I know what the words are and their differences, and yet, sore might become soar or you're becomes your.

It happens. Especially when people are just loosely communicating on a message board taking some time away from their professional routine where their writing demands scrutiny.

In other words, chill out. I don't have a problem necessarily correcting somebody but it doesn't mean somebody is stupid or what have you.

It was a gag. He was joking. 😄

boiled goose

good with gravy
He wouldn't make the same threat if they were male because he might have to actually put his money where his mouth is.

A typical coward.

Bsigg12

"Guys we can't blame it Obama or Hilary anymore, it's just not working. What's next?"

This guy: "Blame it on the women!"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
What is it with Republicans and referencing Aaron Burr? This isn't the first time this happened recently, right? Wasn't there some asshole in Maine that said something similar?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
What is it with Republicans and referencing Aaron Burr? This isn't the first time this happened recently, right? Wasn't there some asshole in Maine that said something similar?

They all got the wrong message out of Hamilton.

cameron

On the front page of BBC News:
yqd9vtK.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40711882
Ms Collins, a moderate Republican, has been strongly opposed to the Republican bill from the start over cuts to Medicaid, a government health programme for the poor.

Republican Senators Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Shelly Moore Capito of West Virginia also came out against the bill, expressing concerns over plans to weaken protections for people with pre-existing conditions and affordability.

Mrs Capito was especially concerned with the cuts to Medicaid, which her state expanded under Obamacare.

All three female senators also emphasised they could not vote to repeal Obamacare without a replacement plan in place.
”absolutely repugnant"

Rand Paul is also against the current bill, calling it a ”monstrosity" and a ”porkfest", but I guess Blake isn't all bothered about that.

Osukaa

Disgusting ... I don't even know what else I can say about these GOP fuckers..

Dude looks like Jabba the Hut with a piss poor wig and shitty teeth.

andymcc

Banned
His resembalance to that hacker in the original Jurrasic Park is uncanny.

you mean Newman?

how have you not seen an episode of seinfeld.

On the front page of BBC News:
yqd9vtK.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40711882

”absolutely repugnant"

Rand Paul is also against the current bill, calling it a ”monstrosity" and a ”porkfest", but I guess Blake isn't all bothered about that.

to be fair, monstrous piece of shit Rand Paul is only against it because it isn't cruel enough-- even though he's from a state that stands the most to lose from these cuts.

NoName999

The fat shaming in this thread is really gross, guys. Come on.

Yeah it's gross. But you know what's grosser?

1) Blaming your female coworkers for not cosigning a death warrant to millions of Americans
B) Proclaiming that you should duel someone to the death because they didn't want to cosign your death warrant to millions of Americans

Like.... priorities

They know that the Hamilton musical has made Alexander Hamilton popular figure to those elitist New York liberals so it's only appropriate that the GOP starts regularly referencing the man who killed him.

8byte

Banned
Fat Republicans need guns to solve their problems.

Notice he didn't say "Solve this Mike Tyson style".

Coward.

Top Bottom