• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate [Iowa 2016] It's over! Get me out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

I half expect Donald Trump to pull his hair off revealing his bald and giving America it's plan on how to stop Superman and his kind.

500x1000px-LL-499767b6_TRUM.jpeg

Just started watching and wow why is everybody mentioning Hillary every other sentence? I mean shouldn't they be convincing people why they should vote for them before they convince people why they shouldn't vote for Hillary?

Because they'd get more votes off Hillary hate then they would on their own policies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Trump did shit. He inherited shitloads of money and gave its management to a bunch of employes. All this guy is doing by himself is build the Trump brand.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is ridiculous.

Trump, again, turns it around.

He knows how to cheese the government to his personal advantage.

Thus, Trump should be POTUS.

Unassailable fucking logic there Don. Un-fucking-assailable.

Downhome

One thing is for sure after this debate - if he doesn't get the nomination, then there is absolutely no doubt at ALL that he will be running as an independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom