• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Primary Debate [Iowa 2016] It's over! Get me out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH8JCNG.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M28z9y4yT6Y

I am in tears

Into

I thought Rubio came across the best, he rarely seemed lost or uncertain about his stance. Christie bar far the worst.

Carson had a few closing good comments but largely his demeanor is that he looks confused and lost. Its difficult to pay attention to what he is saying at times.

OuterLimits

I wonder why they can't just let it go. It's clearly a lost cause that is only going to make them less popular in the general election.

Why let it go during the primary? You desperately need the base at this stage in the game. Once the general hits, you try to moderate some to win independents.

I agree though that it is a lost cause. They would probably do better focusing on issues like taxes, immigration/border security and foreign policy(Iran deal, terrorism, supporting Israel).

Thorgal

People who support Trump are fucking insane, they want this man in charge of our NUKES?

even if IF he became president and he said he wants to fire nukes, I seriously doubt everyone will be " why, sure president Trump we will get them armed and ready on the double. Which country would you like to see vaporized first? " unless you believe everyone who is in that type of position to be completely bereft of braincell 's.

it's just the whole nonsense about the birth certificate. the claim is that obama isn't a us citizen because he wasn't born in the us. but since he was born to an american woman, it wouldn't matter. ted cruz was literally actually born in another country and there aren't any complaints about legitimacy because of his skin color.
This so much. It makes me sick

Aselith

Really puzzled what people are seeing in Carson. He wasn't very articulate and he didn't seem to have much of a grasp on the issues, he just seemed to be blindly feeling out answers.

Feels like there's a bunch of Repubs just trying to get brownie points by saying "Who'd I like? The black guy! See? Republicans are progressive, we're hip!" Dollars to donuts, their interest will suddenly drop off a cliff if he ever threatens to become a top contender.

They think Obama won solely because he's black so now they have their black guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom