GOP Senators break from the President on National Emergency declaration

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Feb 23, 2016
I don't think you have thought it through. It's hard to climb a wall depending on the ladder you use. It's hard to climb a 20 foot wall no matter what ladder you use. If you bring your own ladder(s) it's going to be heavy and expensive. Do you see how it would limit border crossings?
nope were spending billions of dollars and god knows how much to maintain it on dumb plan because some dumb celebrity thoght why not JUST PUT A BIGLY WALL THERE EASY instead we could invest instead in making the immigration process quicker and more effective and improve secutirty on ports of entry where the actual problems come from and then setup barriers were need not just throwing a giant wall of whatever and pray it works and while were at it how about we stop destabilizing regions then start crying about why these immigrants are coming?

and thats why so many oppose the wall, because it will work and cut down illegal immigration.
funny how everyone screams that USA is different and we cant apply the same ideas from Europe like healthcare gun control or anything else but of course we can copy a country thats 1/6 the size of texas that built a 300 mile wall i wonder if you actually thought that through or just like the rest of the trumpets you saw STOPS BROWN PEOPLE and turned your brain off like your orange god said?

May 10, 2009
nope were spending billions of dollars and god knows how much to maintain it on dumb plan because some dumb celebrity thoght why not JUST PUT A BIGLY WALL THERE EASY instead we could invest instead in making the immigration process quicker and more effective and improve secutirty on ports of entry where the actual problems come from and then setup barriers were need not just throwing a giant wall of whatever and pray it works and while were at it how about we stop destabilizing regions then start crying about why these immigrants are coming?

funny how everyone screams that USA is different and we cant apply the same ideas from Europe like healthcare gun control or anything else but of course we can copy a country thats 1/6 the size of texas that built a 300 mile wall i wonder if you actually thought that through or just like the rest of the trumpets you saw STOPS BROWN PEOPLE and turned your brain off like your orange god said?
What does that have to do with a wall being effective? You are all over the place pick one topic. Whether I'm for or against brown people has no bearing on if a wall can limit border crossings.

Feb 3, 2018

I'd reply but its crystal clear you have no idea of which you type.

Also, punctuation mother fucker, do you use it?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Fuck off with your calls to racism. How about you stop using racism and brown people in all your arguments and make actual arguments with merit.

Walls work, its been proven througout history. The US cannot take in every single person on the planet. Immigrants can come to the country legally. This insanity of no control of immigration is stupid and has nothing to do with brown people. If 50 million white people were trying to get in it would be the same issue.

And if you think the wall will be ineffective than what do you care? illegal migrants will still get through so why not build it anyways. And don't tell me cost when progressive are pushing through a 90 trillion dollar new Green deal that would destroy the US economy and put millions of American's out of work.

old

May 11, 2013
100% bullshit by the GOP. They’re not voting enough to override a veto and effectively kill the emergency declaration. They’re voting just enough however to begin building the case to stop future Democratic presidents from using the same power to enact their agendas.

The Democrats, if they’re smart, don’t pass any limit on these powers if the wall goes through. That’ll be the what the GOP wants. Use and abuse a power while they’re in power then curtailing it before handing over the power to Democrats. That’s GOP 101. Look at what they did in NC and WI. Sabotaged the power of incoming Democrats at the 12th hour. The GOP abandoned America, the founding fathers, and the spirit of democracy by refuting the will of the people and the consequences of elections.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
These are the republicans that voted against it :/

Rand Paul (R-KY)
Mike Lee (R-UT)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Mittens (R-UT)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Pat Toomey (R-PA)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Roger Wicker (R-MS)
Marco Rubio (R-FL)
Roy Blunt (R-MO)

Apr 9, 2009
would be handy to bookmark this thread next time someone screams that Trump is a dictator. dictators usually don't get out voted by their own party.
I dont think trump is a dictator but he wasnt out voted by his own party. The majority of pubs voted against the measure and it wasnt even close to being veto proof. This has been 100% expected for weeks.

Apr 15, 2018
nope but last time i checked theres always a way through a physical barrier and we have proof of that so i ask again why are we paying for the wall , and when are you trumpets gonna admit you been had the and the Mexicans arent gonna pay for it.
"There is always a way through"

Than why build walls? why build anything? There is always a way through. It can't possibly be that a wall can be used to slow people down, or direct them toward chokepoints. Nope just Open borders for all.

Jesus christ the stupidity is something else.

Feb 23, 2016
Fuck off with your calls to racism. How about you stop using racism and brown people in all your arguments and make actual arguments with merit.

Walls work, its been proven througout history. The US cannot take in every single person on the planet. Immigrants can come to the country legally. This insanity of no control of immigration is stupid and has nothing to do with brown people. If 50 million white people were trying to get in it would be the same issue.

And if you think the wall will be ineffective than what do you care? illegal migrants will still get through so why not build it anyways. And don't tell me cost when progressive are pushing through a 90 trillion dollar new Green deal that would destroy the US economy and put millions of American's out of work.

oh cry me river snowflake im just repeating the message you and you orange leader spout , you keep saying we have proof and yet every time a wall has been built it just pushes people to go to take more dangerous routs and just wing it and go with smugglers and human trafficking https://www.propublica.org/article/...hen-the-number-of-border-crossings-is-falling .

And of course the same braindead strawman screaming about open border so everyone can get scared why have logical points when you just shit out the same 2 bit lines. i literately posted other ways to improve the system but instead of blowing on stupid idea thats gonna cost billions to maintain. but why argue over that when you just point to AOC while scream green deal.

May 20, 2007
oh cry me river snowflake im just repeating the message you and you orange leader spout , you keep saying we have proof and yet every time a wall has been built it just pushes people to go to take more dangerous routs and just wing it and go with smugglers and human trafficking https://www.propublica.org/article/...hen-the-number-of-border-crossings-is-falling .

And of course the same braindead strawman screaming about open border so everyone can get scared why have logical points when you just shit out the same 2 bit lines. i literately posted other ways to improve the system but instead of blowing on stupid idea thats gonna cost billions to maintain. but why argue over that when you just point to AOC while scream green deal.

Are you a parody account?

Feb 23, 2016
"There is always a way through"

Than why build walls? why build anything? There is always a way through. It can't possibly be that a wall can be used to slow people down, or direct them toward chokepoints. Nope just Open borders for all.

Jesus christ the stupidity is something else.
do you fucking dumb rocks ever get bored of using toddler level strawman ??? yes clearly we either put no walls at all or drop a giant wall across the whole fucking line without any thought . no of course not actually nuance and critical thinking is beyond you . just keep screaming open border like your other parrots.

Jun 20, 2018
do you fucking dumb rocks ever get bored of using toddler level strawman ??? yes clearly we either put no walls at all or drop a giant wall across the whole fucking line without any thought . no of course not actually nuance and critical thinking is beyond you . just keep screaming open border like your other parrots.
Do you really not get that its about a overall reduction? Of course it wont stop every single person not even Israel manages that, but it decreases it overall and in most historic cases by a huge percentage.
Are you really soo naive that you declare a handful of random people getting over the wall while ~80% are stopped as the wall not working/not being worth it?
Give me a break you are dishonest/only play stupid because you have to defend your chosen political side no matter what.

Last edited:
May 10, 2009
6 billion wouldn’t be enough to get a wall on the entire border. This is just repair and walls at strategic locations so what are you bitching about?

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Clearly we can see where you are coming from with your schtick of brown people and organe man all the time. TDS.

Trump isn't my leader, but it was the Dems who also supported securing the border before Trump came on board.

And you can see across the world that barriers are effective, and maybe its callous but I am not crying a river because illegals are forced to find more difficult routes to illegally enter the country. Just exposes your love for open borders where you rather they just have an easy time to waltz into the country while LEGAL immigrants have to jump through hoops because they follow process and don't want to be criminals.

And its funny because Trump is kinda along your same thought process. When he asked for his 5.7 billion he wanted to use some money to help border control agents and what not. Clearly the solution isn't build a wall and go home its a multi pronged approach, but the Wall or barrier is just one piece of the solution. But be honest if this was brought up by anyone but orange man you would probably support it.

May 26, 2018
As much as I support the wall, this is the wrong damn way to do it. I can't support anything that will eventually give legitimacy to the Dems wiping their asses with the Constitution more than they already do.

Obama did shit like this for 8 years, don't stoop to that level.
The difference is that it's the Presidents responsibility to defend the border in anyway they can. That isn't the same as announcing an emergency to fund hormone therapy on kids

Apr 15, 2018
There has plenty of thought and plenty of arguing. You're ideas are dumb and have been proven to fail. No one buys your bullshit that we can have a secure border but no wall.

Just to be clear, your side has argued for
- no walls
- no barriers
- opposed e-verify
- argued for increasing privileges like drivers licenses and voting
- less border patrols
- increased immigration courts
- sanctuary cities

Nuance and critical thinking? Who do you think you're fooling? You don't want any border enforcement which is why the wall bothers you. Which is why you're leaning on this nonsense excuse like a ladder. Because the last 30 years have proven your side wrong.

Sorry if people are tired of your parties shit and want something to be done. If you don't want to be accused of supporting open borders, than don't argue for it.

Last edited: