Gordon Ramsay Aims To Open Self-Proclaimed ‘Authentic Asian’ Restaurant and twitter isn't happy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
Usually there's a lot of them. Especially when they give you missing items and the wrong food. 🤮🤡🤮🤡
"Oh, shit. Nuggets come with dipping sauce? Oh well, he will drive away and figure it out when he gets home."

"Here's your Coke. I can clearly see that the liquid inside that cup is orange, but I'll continue handing it to you anyway."

McDonalds workers at my location are the best. I even ordered a McDouble once where they had everything on it a McDouble would have except instead of where the meat would be, there was egg. I shit you not.

Feb 10, 2010
www.rajdhatt.com
I would be proud if I were Asian. He’s one of the best chefs in the world and has a high level of respect for your cuisine. I say this as a chef. But hey it’s 2019, people feel some kinda way. In these type situations I usually ask the Asian people I know, only a few through work and art and see how they feel about it.
Yea I feel the same way, if he opened an 'Indian' restaurant I'd be stoked.

Jun 12, 2018
You sure?
I bet that virtually everyone complaining are white americans or white europeans.
From what I could tell on twitter hardly anyone was complaining. There were a couple of clickbait articles quoting tweets by the same 2 nobodies each with around 100 followers and tons of people telling each of them to shut up because they were in fact idiot sandwiches.

Manufactured outrage for clicks.

Dec 25, 2018
"Oh, shit. Nuggets come with dipping sauce? Oh well, he will drive away and figure it out when he gets home."

"Here's your Coke. I can clearly see that the liquid inside that cup is orange, but I'll continue handing it to you anyway."

McDonalds workers at my location are the best. I even ordered a McDouble once where they had everything on it a McDouble would have except instead of where the meat would be, there was egg. I shit you not.
Sounds like a typical McDonalds in the UK too! XD

I feel for you there with the McDouble.

We got lucky once and were given an Extra drink by accident but we also had times where they forgot a burger so swings and roundabouts.