• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gospels of Cboat as written by prophet ctkayedisto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I'll take a stab at it.

"In the beginning, CBOAT predicted the Xbone and the 180, for Microsoft was without vision and void, and darkness was upon the face of gamers. And the Spirits of the BOAT sailed upon the dangerous waters...

CBOAT said 'le theier b a one eity' and there was a 180

And CBOAT saw the 180 and called it good: and divided the 180 from the One."

GAF 1:1

Probably not as good, but whateves. :x

"...And you shall know the false prophet by the numbers in his handle."

GAF 3:9

:p

I dunno, the first few were funny, then it started to feel a bit try hard TBH.

I think he killed his own gag.

Really! I've tried to not overdo it, but I honestly felt like (for the most part - 10:4 and 11:35 are noticeable low points for me) they got better. Oh well, to each his own (hey this is my recreation too, I'm not aiming to get published here :p)

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I dunno, the first few were funny, then it started to feel a bit try hard TBH.

I think he killed his own gag.

Kill? Ha. I've been on GAF long enough (and probably so has cboat) to know that stupid shticks that most people in the real world would punch you in the fucking face for are a fast track to being a forum legend. Go figure.

Arkos

Kill? Ha. I've been on GAF long enough (and probably so has cboat) to know that stupid shticks that most people in the real world would punch you in the fucking face for are a fast track to being a forum legend. Go figure.

Well I hope you don't think my shtick is stupid, but its ok if you do, I'm trying not to overuse it, and I certainly hope you wouldn't punch a person in the "fucking face" IRL for making a joke you thought was not funny

akira28

I think if we want fucking CBOAT to remain a workable mole you don't make him into a FUCKINg phenomenon goddamnit. What the fuck?

this is why we can't have clandestine things.

AlexMogil

"And no answer came, and they became angry with CBOAT, and began trashing up the place, saying"

My translation said a magazine rack was knocked down.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People mostly just like CBOAT vs. all the other leakers because they get off on the idea of having a secret spy that speaks in code.

Arkos

I think if we want fucking CBOAT to remain a workable mole you don't make him into a FUCKINg phenomenon goddamnit. What the fuck?

this is why we can't have clandestine things.

Yeah, because his superiors won't have noticed him until they read GAF one day, and are suddenly like "...Wait a minute!" smfh

On a lighter note, CBOAT has truth for us in this time of need:

GAF...our savior has failed us.

The TRUTHFACT for PS4's release was false.

false prophets among us

People mostly just like CBOAT vs. all the other leakers because they get off on the idea of having a secret spy that speaks in code.

"...And the people did mock Him and His teachings, and called Him false prophet, and liar, and spoke out against Him.

And CBOAT became not angry, but was at peace, and He blessed them.

And he said unto them,

'truthfact uGu ys r beign diX .ca LLm3 wehn thexbox nuws is wr0gn.'

And they led him away, shouting."

GAF 5:21

didn't type like a paranoid schizophrenic enough

jooey needs all of our support as he suffers through his blindly accusatory rage syndrome (BARS) you guys

Kinyou

"...And the people did mock Him and His teachings, and called Him false prophet, and liar, and spoke out against Him.

And CBOAT became not angry, but was at peace, and He blessed them.

And he said unto them,

'truthfact uGu ys r beign diX .ca LLm3 wehn thexbox nuws is wr0gn.'

And they led him away, shouting."

GAF 5:21
"And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of cboat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom