• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got caught masturbating the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the problem with fucking her on her period? Just ask her to cry and you can pretend it's one of your animes.

shia.gif

belmonkey

It sounds like you got off pretty easy with just some embarrassment, OP. I've never been caught, but I have admitted to it to my SO and he was deeply hurt like I had cheated on him or something; can't imagine what'd happen if caught in the act.

gosox333

The trick is never ever fully taking pants off

As long as you're just unzipped or correctly have just the front pulled down you can easily recover with good reflexes and listening to your surroundings carefully

Gun Animal

Can't fuck a girl on her period... can't jack off with someone else in the house... OP, you sound a little high strung tbh. Hope it all works out for you.

prag16

Banned
We're talking "I once went down on a girl only to realize what was up when my mouth tasted like pennies" and I've been put off by the whole thing ever since. On the surface I KNOW it's not a big deal but it instantly kills my boner if I see blood.

Then don't look at the blood?

A little period should never be stopping anybody from doing their business, if the girl is willing. Bad bad bad.

marrec

Banned
Then don't look at the blood?

A little period should never be stopping anybody from doing their business, if the girl is willing. Bad bad bad.

A good pounding helps relieve cramps. Science says you should help your GF out OP. If she's willing of course.

She doesn't think it's fair to get me off when she can't (or I'm unwilling to because I don't like the blood) which I can't argue with.

That's unfortunate. With my lady, sure we both want to make sure the other one is taken care of under normal circumstances but when she's off limits she's still totally willing to help out. She still finds it fun.

But hey at least it's no big deal that your girlfriend caught you. Some ladies get weird about that so I'm glad this is just a funny story and not a horror story.

What's the problem with fucking her on her period? Just ask her to cry and you can pretend it's one of your animes.

God damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom