• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOT review embargo up on 14/07

REE Machine

Banned

THEAP99

Banned
This is reassuring. It’ll be mid 80s for sure.
Any word on previews or first impressions?
Have review copies been sent out yet?

MiguelItUp

Looking forward to this. I hope it does wonders across the board. It feels so far away, but lord knows quarantine makes the days fly, lmao.

kretos

Banned
ghIq2uYCCO0p.gif

I predict 88

I'll be happy with anything in the 80s and pleasantly surprised if it's near the top of the 80s vs lower 80s

It's probably safe from a Days Gone type score just because it is a bit more unique, but If I'm being totally honest I think I enjoyed the core GAMEPLAY experience of Days Gone over TLOU2.

Days Gone was unjustly blasted in reviews

jaysius

Banned
I’m still convinced that the reason you can’t drive in infamous is because they don’t know how to design the game for that.

I’m not a huge fan of the way they make their open worlds, this seems like an ambitious leap for them over all their other stuff.

They‘be been vague about this for so long, the combat looks really mushy and meh.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
On Tuesday, people can officially say they're playing the game or have been playing it.

I imagine we will start to get hints and "impressions" about the game starting then. Hype tweets hopefully.

wipeout364

Seems crazy to me they didn’t hold this for a PS5 launch title, seems like it would have been a epic title to have day one especially if they they could of had it running native 4K and 60fps.

Probably will pass on it and pick it up on PS5 when the inevitable port comes.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
If GOT doesn't get a Metascore above 95, Persona 5 Royal will be the highest rated PS4 exclusive this gen

What's the difference between Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal?

As for Tsushima, im expecting low to mid-80's. Will be around Death Stranding status but sell much better. Will be my final digital purchase of the generation.

iorek21

What's the difference between Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal?

As for Tsushima, im expecting low to mid-80's. Will be around Death Stranding status but sell much better. Will be my final digital purchase of the generation.

Royal is an upgraded version of P5, it adds a lot of gameplay and story content. I think there are also a lot of visual upgrades, but I've never looked for a comparison between the two.

Think of it as something like Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath, an expansion of sorts that also changes the base game

Top Bottom