• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got Windows 10? Show me your desktop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitme

Jul 14, 2012
Resize your file pls.

RocketDock works in 10, so I used it, got a new wallpaper and hide the taskbar at the bottom.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Right click the taskbar and the option to turn the search bar into a button (or get rid of it) is somewhere in there.

Dylan

Jul 20, 2011
What's the point of having a desktop if you aren't going to clutter it with icons?

Larogue

Oct 24, 2005
I don't why I think many people don't realize that they can change the default black taskbar and start menu to match the color of their background.

People turn this on :

neogaffer1

Banned
Feb 24, 2014
I don't why I think many people don't realize that they can change the default black taskbar and start menu to match the color of their background.

People turn this on :

yeah but depending on the color it looks really bad

like by default windows thought the color that matched my wallpaper was this

which is ugly af

by turning that off and chosing my own color i can leave the taskbar at black which fits my background best anyways

Cels

Jun 9, 2009
yeah but depending on the color it looks really bad

like by default windows thought the color that matched my wallpaper was this

which is ugly af

by turning that off and chosing my own color i can leave the taskbar at black which fits my background best anyways
your most used programs...seduce me

lol

Red

Feb 16, 2008
That's right, i have my taskbar on the right. Deal with it.
If Windows allowed the side task bar to be as thin as a bottom or top task bar I'd use it too.

(it actually does get smaller, but only after a graphics card driver crash.)

Status
Not open for further replies.