• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got Windows 10? Show me your desktop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitme

Resize your file pls.

7I3yKTZ.jpg

RocketDock works in 10, so I used it, got a new wallpaper and hide the taskbar at the bottom.

Salsa

I have no idea why my twitter live tile doesnt work. seems to be working for you? just displays the logo on my end

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Right click the taskbar and the option to turn the search bar into a button (or get rid of it) is somewhere in there.

I roll with default. Also don't like having icons on my desktop as it clutters up the image... so I try to keep things in the corners.
We have to send the Space-Fighter to take out the Espurr before its too late :p

Larogue

I don't why I think many people don't realize that they can change the default black taskbar and start menu to match the color of their background.

People turn this on :

e3srhlK.png

I don't why I think many people don't realize that they can change the default black taskbar and start menu to match the color of their background.

People turn this on :

e3srhlK.png

yeah but depending on the color it looks really bad

like by default windows thought the color that matched my wallpaper was this

which is ugly af

179491d463.jpg

by turning that off and chosing my own color i can leave the taskbar at black which fits my background best anyways

Cels

yeah but depending on the color it looks really bad

like by default windows thought the color that matched my wallpaper was this

which is ugly af

by turning that off and chosing my own color i can leave the taskbar at black which fits my background best anyways

your most used programs...seduce me

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom