Graboid - Legal or illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching for a Spootify app but for movies and series, so I found Graboid.
At first glimpse it seems very good... but then I was starting to think... is this legal?
(Yes, I know different laws from different countries etc but I want to know the general consensus)

Can someone who is cunning in these sort of things comment this.
I don't want to start subscribing to something illegal...

I don't want to link to it if it's illegal, since the ToS will ban you.

"Graboid does not host any content. We only provide links to internet video sources that comply with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)."

So basically you are paying for google?

whitehawk

leeches are the best bait when attempting to land bass
Dude you can find websites that do the exact same thing and better, for free. Why would you pay?

whitehawk said:
Dude you can find websites that do the exact same thing and better, for free. Why would you pay?
I live in Sweden and as far as I know we don't have any service that offers this much.
Or do you have a link?

Nihilism said:
As far as I know, they let you view around 2 gigs worth of content, and then you have to pay.
Yes, but I have no problem paying for this since they have alot of content... BUT if its illegal I don't want to support it.

whitehawk

leeches are the best bait when attempting to land bass
fanboi said:
I live in Sweden and as far as I know we don't have any service that offers this much.
Or do you have a link?
I would tell you, but I don't know if I'm allowed. But basically there are a lot of sites that stream video, usually in DIVX form. just use google.

Also, you could get Hotspot Shield, and the you can use Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.