• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graboid - Legal or illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
I was searching for a Spootify app but for movies and series, so I found Graboid.
At first glimpse it seems very good... but then I was starting to think... is this legal?
(Yes, I know different laws from different countries etc but I want to know the general consensus)

Can someone who is cunning in these sort of things comment this.
I don't want to start subscribing to something illegal...

I don't want to link to it if it's illegal, since the ToS will ban you.

"Graboid does not host any content. We only provide links to internet video sources that comply with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)."

So basically you are paying for google?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
800px-Big_Fat_Graboid.jpg

fanboi

Banned
whitehawk said:
Dude you can find websites that do the exact same thing and better, for free. Why would you pay?

I live in Sweden and as far as I know we don't have any service that offers this much.
Or do you have a link?

fanboi

Banned
Nihilism said:
As far as I know, they let you view around 2 gigs worth of content, and then you have to pay.

Yes, but I have no problem paying for this since they have alot of content... BUT if its illegal I don't want to support it.

whitehawk

Banned
fanboi said:
I live in Sweden and as far as I know we don't have any service that offers this much.
Or do you have a link?
I would tell you, but I don't know if I'm allowed. But basically there are a lot of sites that stream video, usually in DIVX form. just use google.

Also, you could get Hotspot Shield, and the you can use Hulu.

fanboi

Banned
trinest said:
Theres a really big on in Sweden which just got sued.

And that it not legal...

Hulu, thats legal. But it doesn't work in Sweden.

Ah, Hotspot Shield... Will try it when I come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom