• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
eso76 said:
hay guys ! did they announce anything ? anything ? anything ?

classic-car.jpg
gt5delays.jpg

Do we even know which side of SCE this will be coming from? Japan? EU? NA? Might be pointless waiting up if they're going to...delay it.

VegaShinra

CrushDance said:
Do we even know which side of SCE this will be coming from? Japan? EU? NA? Might be pointless waiting up if they're going to...delay it.
I assume Kaz announcement will be Japan related and maybe North American and then all Sony regions will do their announcements tomorrow. So PS Blog post early morning and all that good stuff.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
they should do this Konami/Inception style

Start a countdown... that jumps into a countdown... that jumps into a countdown.... that jumps into a countdown....

have a mini spinning hubcap as a totem

Despera

Banned
I'd like to take this moment to remember our fallen comrades. Comrades who sacrificed their gaf accounts so this day may come.

At last... GT5 gonna see the light of day... Very, very soon-ish.

amar212

Interrogator (voiceover): The numbers, Kaz. What do they mean? Where are they broadcast from?

Kaz: The numbers...what...are they saying?...

Numbers (voiceover): Twenty. Four. Eleven...

Kaz pictures Shuhei revealing Karts, Course Maker, Stunt Arenas.

Kaz: Shuhei...Where are you?... Shuhei...

Kaz sees flashes of Hirai and Kato laughing in the warehouse. Warehouse is full with GT5 retail boxes.

Kaz (voiceover): Shuhei was there...We had to postpone!

Kaz: I...keep...hearing...the fucking...numbers...

Hirai (voiceover): You... Again...we should have delay again!

Kato (voiceover): Wait a few moments...Let him rest. When he regains consciousness – Postpone to 2011.

Mush

amar212 said:
Interrogator (voiceover): The numbers, Kaz. What do they mean? Where are they broadcast from?

Kaz: The numbers...what...are they saying?...

Numbers (voiceover): Twenty. Four. Eleven...

Kaz pictures Shuhei revealing Karts, Course Maker, Stunt Arenas.

Kaz: Shuhei...Where are you?... Shuhei...

Kaz sees flashes of Hirai and Kato laughing in the warehouse. Warehouse is full with GT5 retail boxes.

Kaz (voiceover): Shuhei was there...We had to postpone!

Kaz: I...keep...hearing...the fucking...numbers...

Hirai (voiceover): You... Again...we should have delay again!

Kato (voiceover): Wait a few moments...Let him rest. When he regains consciousness – Postpone to 2011.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

(Translator-san was dead the whole time!)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ashes1396 said:
That's what I kind of feel like now. I have this horrible feeling, that they're never going to get this sort of budget, time etc again. This will be the end of an era... :(

They have a completely updated physics engine, and premium cars that are 'future proof'. So hopefully GT6 can concentrate on some new cars, new modes, new tracks - basic stuff that doesn't require ground up re-engineering.

hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom