Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainigma

Neo Member
Aug 26, 2008
When a new Blog post goes up on the Euro Blog and people start leaving comments you usually get some sort of reply, but so far no reply to any comment, could it be because nearly every one is about GT5 :lol

Sony's fault for not releashing any GT5 date, but not really fair on these new games, NFS looks good from what i've seen and heard Sly Copper games are supposed to be good, so it would be nice if they had excitement from fans they deserve.

Sony just need to release, the release date announnement, about the release date.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Aug 13, 2007
The Orion Spur
I kind of feel sorry for the guys on the blog now, I know sometimes they have dev's answering questions and that, must be a bummer for them tbh seeing their announcements getting trashed, some innocent guy waiting eagerly to answer questions with a little sad smiley face :-(

Sep 6, 2007
Lincolnshire, England, UK
lowrider007 said:
I kind of feel sorry for the guys on the blog now, I know sometimes they have dev's answering questions and that, must be a bummer for them tbh seeing their announcements getting trashed, some innocent guy waiting eagerly to answer questions with a little sad smiley face :-(
I can imagine them with their head in their hands, crying over their keyboard

Sep 6, 2007
Lincolnshire, England, UK
Omiee said:
from the sly post, lol.

EDIT: wait what, i just saw someone on the blog say kaz said something on his twitter about a release..?
This one is better

christ dont you people have lives.. GT5 is a GAME.. stop making it sound like its a life or death compromise because the release date hasnt been made available.

im sure you have better things to do then trawl the internet moaning about a virtual game release date…

Mar 3, 2009
jigglywiggly said:
Could you imagine if it doesn't actually make 2010 now? This thread would be my homepage.
404 Error. GIFs. Meltdowns. It would be worse than NPD day.

carpediemdp said:
Promptly, not soon, but promptly.
Well, Sony used "soon" for a month, so "promptly" should be at least 2 weeks then we still have "imminently". 2011 release date confirmed.

Jul 7, 2007
Even if GT5 comes out I've got no idea how I'm going to pay for it. I don't even have £20 in my bank account. Since September I've had to use my money to spend on university travel and food. :[

Jul 7, 2007
gutterboy44 said:
Anyone notice that in this video it says, "next lap invalidated" which would mean time trial mode? TT modes always have damage and shit like that turned down so it is just a raw hot lapping mode. Everything set to optimum. Look at F12010 as a recent example.
Yeah he's racing on the TT mode.

Damage in TT wouldn't make any sense at all.

Mar 3, 2009
No45 said:
http://twitter.com/#!/drof1337/status/3082946378469376

You have been TOLD!
:lol

Because saying GT5 release date would be announced until the end of October and then never say a word is reasonable.

I think everyone would do well to remember that behind a blog post there is a real person who is trying to share info on their product...
http://twitter.com/drof1337/status/3084127330897921

Someone got their feelings hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.