• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

plainr_

pmJEf.gif

:lol

credit: beat the beat / gtplanet

AndyD

aka andydumi
ultron87 said:
Headline: Disaster at Sony Disc Pressing Plant Delays GT5
:lol :lol
Waiting for this game is a rollercoaster for sure.

Watch him come out tomorrow, announce the winner and say its being shipped to stores as we speak.

commedieu

Banned
I don't know whats wrong. I'd usually be jumping for joy at a moment like this. I don't know if I'm alone, but fuck kaz, fuck sony, and fuck gran turismo...
until its in my disc tray
. Can't keep shooting myself in the foot over getting excited about this. Its sad to say I - as a 27 year old man - was severely bummed when they delayed it.. since I already booked this vacation week... again.. sad sad life....

Hope its true.

TylerD

commedieu said:
I don't know whats wrong. I'd usually be jumping for joy at a moment like this. I don't know if I'm alone, but fuck kaz, fuck sony, and fuck gran turismo...
until its in my disc tray
. Can't keep shooting myself in the foot over getting excited about this. Its sad to say I - as a 27 year old man - was severely bummed when they delayed it.. since I already booked this vacation week... again.. sad sad life....

Hope its true.

I am with you. I am sitting here on day 2 of my GT5-less vacation. I am excited but until I have that CE box in my hands and I am on my way home from the shop I am going to continue to be cautiously optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom