• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing

Despera said:
So I'm thinking of buying a new wheel since GT5 is almost here.

The last one I bought was back when GT2 came out... I still have it, but it looks like it went to hell and back.

I'd say something for 150$ or less. Nothing fancy, something that does the job.

Logitech DFGT is your only answer

Lyonaz

I bet this is all part of Kaz plan for GT6 B-spec mode.
He's testing our resolve, we're all guinea pigs in his diabolic beta test. How can we manage a few race drivers when rumors, non-information and leaks get us all bat insane, WE FAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIL!!!

Despera said:
So I'm thinking of buying a new wheel since GT5 is almost here.

The last one I bought was back when GT2 came out... I still have it, but it looks like it went to hell and back.

I'd say something for 150$ or less. Nothing fancy, something that does the job.

DFGT - it's on sale too

EDIT - should have refreshed the page ... I should have known this thread is being watched like a dying elephant by hyenas.

Crayon

This is one of those rare games that makes me afraid I might die before I get to play it so I get really cautious when driving and smell all my food to make sure it's safe.

why doesnt this piece of shit gives us some pertinent information, like say, which tracks have weather at night...that would be more helpful than his poor quality youtube uploads.

Hey guys I'm in the market for a new PS3, I am seriously considering this package deal...

Gran-Turismo5-Titanium-Blue-PS3.jpg

Trouble is I am a Canadian resident: (This particular PS3 packages is only available in Japan)

So the obvious questions to ask to educate myself about this matter are...

1)What are the chances of this being available for the said retail price to be purchased and shipped to Canada? as in a) will there be a shortage since it's a "Special" item and b) would Japanese retailers (online) even consider shipping it to North America?

2) What are the Regional restrictions for Hardware these days? I mean are PS3's universal or a Japanese model will not work (play North American NTSC games) in North America or only partially work etc?

Sorry if these are very stupid questions, I just don't keep up with such detail, if anyone can please fill me in. Thanks

Angst

OgTheClever said:
Is there any way I can get one of these with right hand drive? Amazon UK only seems to sell this left hand drive version and the G27 is far too expensive for me.
Where do you live?
Edit - your profile says UK. I don't think Logitech makes a right hand drive one actually.

expy

Banned
EricHasNoPull said:
1)What are the chances of this being available for the said retail price to be purchased and shipped to Canada? as in a) will there be a shortage since it's a "Special" item and b) would Japanese retailers (online) even consider shipping it to North America?

2) What are the Regional restrictions for Hardware these days? I mean are PS3's universal or a Japanese model will not work (play North American NTSC games) in North America or only partially work etc?

Sorry if these are very stupid questions, I just don't keep up with such detail, if anyone can please fill me in. Thanks
1) You probably won't find it for retail price unless you've pre-ordered it yourself.
2) Don't worry about region, it'll work fine.

Angst said:
Where do you live?
UK. I have looked at wheels in the past few weeks and the DFGT is the only one that looks like a good mix of quality and price, problem is that the left hand drive is a dealbreaker for me.

Lothars

I just want them to announce the release date already, I assume it will be end of the month but it's annoying when were still not getting an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom