• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFRA

Kagari said:
11/25 for Japan

So post 8571 was correct?

So, originally the launch day was Nov 2nd in the US. What day was it in Japan?

Perhaps we can make broad generalizations as to when the US date may be (earlier or later than 11/25, based on the difference of the original dates).

Sew

UFRA said:
Promptly

–adjective
1. done, performed, delivered, etc., at once or without delay: a prompt reply.
2. ready in action; quick to act as occasion demands.
3. quick or alert: prompt to take offense.
4. punctual.
May

–auxiliary verb
1. (used to express possibility): It may rain.
2. (used to express opportunity or permission): You may enter.
3. (used to express contingency, esp. in clauses indicating condition, concession, purpose, result, etc.): I may be wrong but I think you would be wise to go. Times may change but human nature stays the same.
4. (used to express wish or prayer): May you live to an old age.
5. Archaic . (used to express ability or power.)
3KvGx.jpg

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Sew said:
May

–auxiliary verb
3. (used to express contingency, esp. in clauses indicating condition, concession, purpose, result, etc.): I may be wrong but I think you would be wise to go. Times may change but human nature stays the same.
3KvGx.jpg

brilliant

UFRA

Sew said:
May

–auxiliary verb
3KvGx.jpg

The James May definition made me chuckle. Thank you sir. :)

No45

dalin80 said:
could be like GT4 with a lot of us waiting for months.

/cries
I can't see that happening, although you have to wonder if they'll be able to print it in sufficient quantity to satisfy the demand. Shame they couldn't have gotten a GT5 bundle out for Christmas too.

dalin80

Banned
Even the UK friday release has been ignored on occasion, amazon will send games out before release date so you receive them on the day.

An actual announcement of the release day? But what will happen with this thread? Can we at least get a link from the OT (which I guess can go up immediately?). We need to cherish the insanity of this tread. We can tell our grandchildren about these weeks, while they are waiting for GT7.

swordfishtrombones said:
An actual announcement of the release day? But what will happen with this thread? Can we at least get a link from the OT (which I guess can go up immediately?). We need to cherish the insanity of this tread. We can tell our grandchildren about these weeks, while they are waiting for GT7.
:lol So true.

UFRA

swordfishtrombones said:

That's what the GAF Archive is for man.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
JUST BOUGHT G25.

SO PUMPED.

Despera

Banned
MrDenny said:
I expect we'll get more info later today from the ps blog.

About Move, Sky Fighter and other shit we don't give 2 fucks about.

The blog is there for us to spam, nothing more, nothing else.

dwebo

What a crazy few weeks this has been :lol

I'm still finding it hard to believe that all this hubbub is just for a damn release date, which Sony should've courteously provided when they delayed the damn thing.

Xater

KennyLinder said:
There are exceptions in the UK.

COD - Tuesday
Kinect - Wednesday
Halo - Normally Tuesday

With huge releases they try and match US dates.
That's why I said usually. I don't think Sony has ever done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom