• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

friday-damn-gif.gif

Dem shots. Tey look almost photo realistic.

does photomode add AA or are you guys cleaning up your pics?
It adds AA, renders shots at many megapixels of resolution, improves shadows, DOF, etc. Some people then go on to edit it further in PhotoShop, but it looks like most of these are direct from the game.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I must say, it's pretty stunning to behold even when running in realtime. Here's a non-photo mode shot taken from a replay.

hD1.png

Gestault

I must say, it's pretty stunning to behold even when running in realtime. Here's a non-photo mode shot taken from a replay.

hD1.png

Hot damn. As beautiful as these other shots are, I find something like this even more impressive (the real-time image rather than photo mode).

hD1.png

Anywhere to get a video captured with this quality?

Also, anyone noticed how the cockpits from the outside view are much more detailed now? Dat adaptive tessellation!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Damn, some of these shots are pretty amazing. Even the replay/non-photo shots look damn nice.

Some shots of my Miata.

QGshTT8.jpg

tzlTnH9.jpg

Two-wheelin a turbocharged 200hp Miata haha.
lOuO5CJ.jpg

Probably the best picture I was able to get since I unlocked photo mode:
seeLpig.jpg

I wish so much that this game had a livery editor. At least to me, having such great light lightning would be enhanced if I could make the car 'my own' beyond just color and sheen.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Anyone with direct capture screens of the gameplay, to show how the game really looks like compared to photo mode?

This is why I should have never, EVER traded in my ps3 :( I'm going to have to rebuy one for some of the titles that are still coming out on it and some of my old favorite titles. Sony did say they were going to release a Ps4 version of GT6 but there's no definitive date :/

Emwitus

This is why I should have never, EVER traded in my ps3 :( I'm going to have to rebuy one for some of the titles that are still coming out on it and some of my old favorite titles. Sony did say they were going to release a Ps4 version of GT6 but there's no definitive date :/
Not gonna happen

Tml Matus

Banned

Wait ... what ... dont do this to me man ... where did you hear that?

I don't think polyphony ever said that.

I think there was just some mistranslations happening. Kaz had said something about a PS4 version, but I think he was just confirming that they'd been working on a PS4 version of GT and not necessarily a PS4 version of GT6.

Can I jump in?

My favourite shot so far, I quite like this cheap-to-do-but-still-looking-good filter
5nWlmgR.jpg

This one is OK, I guess
Os2PZ6C.jpg

And I had this idea, but I'm not sure how it turned out, both shots seem kinda off... (my old DualShock 3's left analog keeps going forward slightly, but I anyways probably fucked up positioning somehow)
Take 1 and Take 2

Thien

Neo Member
Here's a couple of shots trying out photomode. Also anyone having problems bringing up the replay menu to take racing photos? I did it once and now can't bring it up anymore. :(
Edit: Er just read the manual nevermind about racing photos. :p
i5z4TGuCzdfZb.png

itYemaUJOq3Wx.png

Holy crap is the Falcon GT in this game......was going to skip this as i have forza5 but that car alone is enough reason for me to buy this

.....Dusts off ps3 and checks wallet

Top Bottom