• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 |OT| Hitting the Apex

omegasc

Got 1m from prediction and will get 1 more from answering the question. I'm happy with the result :D
Igor did everything perfect and at the same time the others messed up, making it look easy in the end. Previous races were... wild.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
The Pikes Peak race was tough. Needed to get used to the car again. Good preparation for the new Time Trial. Do we know if these races will change throughout the weekend?

I really like the implementation of the car selling. Got around 7 million credits from duplicates.

Road Atlanta is also awesome. Some tough corners in there. Left the circuit experience and the 30 min race for tomorrow. Can't wait to duke it out online in Gr.3 cars. Gonna be hard to overtake on the track. Sad we only got one layout.

Had a glitch at the new "Historic Sports Car Masters" race at Willow Springs where i had no engine sounds. Anyone else?

Otherwise i'm a happy racer. :messenger_grinning: I hope they also consider something special for the december update.

Last edited:
ULMC.gif
Sarah is real
ULMC.gif

Con-Z-epT

I'll try to do this today. I'll be moving in about a month and might not be able to play it for a while :(
edit: I think I added both of you Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT and 22•22 22•22 as friends but still waiting for approval
It's not hard but a lot of fun. I did it quick for the money but i'm sure i can shave of half a second.

What do you mean with moving in? Changing your home?

Yeah you posted your PSN-ID a few pages back and i totally forgot to add you. Sorry. :messenger_grinning: Will check today!

omegasc

It's not hard but a lot of fun. I did it quick for the money but i'm sure i can shave of half a second.

What do you mean with moving in? Changing your home?

Yeah you posted your PSN-ID a few pages back and i totally forgot to add you. Sorry. :messenger_grinning: Will check today!
I mean, I'll move to another city in about a month, so I'll be out of combat for some time until everything's settled down

Con-Z-epT

The new Gr.1 Prototype Series event for Road Atlanta is another showcase of why this game is so incredible.

Hard, medium and soft tires are all valuable. Fuel saving is a reasonable tactic. You really have to fight your way to the top. And then the day and night cycle plays into the gameplay, with the shadows that creep up on to the track and start to hide more and more reference points for braking, while the sun sets. Played it four times now and the cloudformation is always different which puts a wonderful diverse lighting on to the track. And then the blinding sun or the nighttime racing with HDR. :messenger_open_mouth:

52524840560_7fdd1355b2_o.png

52524840555_05ceea7e77_o.png

52523895687_5911d53bb0_o.png

52524361061_0a08b319fd_o.png

Last edited:

jm89

The new Gr.1 Prototype Series event for Road Atlanta is another showcase of why this game is so incredible.

Hard, medium and soft tires are all valuable. Fuel saving is a reasonable tactic. You really have to fight your way to the top. And then the day and night cycle plays into the gameplay, with the shadows that creep up on to the track and start to hide more and more reference points for braking, while the sun sets. Played it four times now and the cloudformation is always different which puts a wonderful diverse lighting on to the track. And then the blinding sun or the nighttime racing with HDR. :messenger_open_mouth:

52524840560_7fdd1355b2_o.png

52524840555_05ceea7e77_o.png

52523895687_5911d53bb0_o.png

52524361061_0a08b319fd_o.png
Gonna pull out the good old detuned super formula for this one. Ai get sent so far ahead it's ridiculous, like the gr1 cafe we got a while back.

Con-Z-epT

Gonna pull out the good old detuned super formula for this one. Ai get sent so far ahead it's ridiculous, like the gr1 cafe we got a while back.
I used the Toyota TS050 and it wasn't that hard. You just gotta be consistent. It's not a race where you should be able to reach the first place in the second lap and i actually enjoyed it for that. I felt entertained throughout the whole 30 min and kept pushing. As long as the A.I. can't keep up with an average player you need to start from the back, otherwise it would be boring.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I Dont know the track yet. I was to busy eating take away Thai food. Having drunk "sex" and grooming ie fucking up my beard. I don't want to fuck up you guys's racing =(

Throw in some Gr4 perhaps?

Car Crash Sport GIF by NASCAR

Last edited:

GladiusFrog

Nope, Still on GT7 Break.

I'll return likely around spring when I return to work, It's the perfect pick up and play a session game.

Also due to my poor eye sight and depth perception it's becoming harder and harder to judge turns and race competitively and not hit other players. Really hope GT7 gets PSVR2 support, that would help me tremendously.

omegasc

What a final it was ! Little controversy in the end but still realy enjoyable to watch.
yeah I thought Inostroza would get a penalty for punting Miyazono but Coque was fair racing incident. Wouldn't have changed the end result anyway.
Would have been a 4 way battle if Igor didn't mess up his pit entry

Top Bottom