• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo Sport Beta Thread

I think the same is true for Microsoft but their situation is fundamentally different. Dynamics have never been a part of the Forza Motorsport experience so this year presents an amazing opportunity for it to appear across both platforms but Scorpio's being the most effective of the two.
I imagine Phil Spencer to be just the guy to say "if GT Sport is turning away from dynamic ToD and weather, we will put our finger right into that wound this year. Make it happen, I don't care how!"
So yea, I absolutely expect Forza Motorsport to have that stuff dynamic, even if only on Scorpio and with not as impressive lighting tech as GT Sport.

I've come around fully to the whole online thing...and i can't wait to build my career...My wheel is ar the ready!
Just finished the Ayrten Senna DLC from GT6 with all gold and now finally have my 100% trophies... the credits from the ending movie of the Ayrten Senna DLC are still playing right now.

Closure... and ready for the next thing now.

You can do the normal share button screenshots; screen capture during replays is disabled.

I guess vids being uploaded are capture cards apart from the broadcast's going out then. Please post a few PNG screenshots via USB when you have some free time, would be great to see some decent pics.

I suck at videos and such

here are some time trail numbers.. I'll see if I can get a replay up.
https://youtu.be/zHRi0zB-cz8

Ahh I'm sure you're just fine, more a case of would just like to see some clean footage. At least with Pro you get an 1080p capture, even though it may not be the best quality in bitrate.

Well at least the Pro time trial no. capture is nice and clean ;). TAG logo at the bottom there is nice to see.

anddo0

Jpeg, forgot to change my settings. Will upload a few more

woUA8T8.jpg

yTZxGqa.jpg

EABK76M.jpg

c218n2U.jpg

1bkvMqL.jpg

fXlJAtM.jpg

PlvLWCw.jpg

Nice. Do you know if the framerate is 60fps for replays on regular PS4, or do you have a pro?

Apparently it's 30fps PS4 and 60fps on Pro.

http://abload.de Is a recommended website to host your images because they don't compress them. Site isn't in English though.

Disxo

Any chance this will release before june? I wont have the time by then.

Fuuck, this is the only game I am hyped for now. :(

magawolaz

So you can take screenshots? Why did that guy on gtplanet lie lol

anddo0, can you take screenshots during a race? Also, you got thin black borders around the screen, check out the Display Area in PS4 screen settings.

June?

Posted this last night but got missed. ;)

http://deals.simplygames.com/p/gran-turismo-sport-ps4

28th April according to them. :)
Doubtful, it would be heading for gold phase right now.

A guy on GTplanet who knew about the last three announcements (Fittipaldi VGT, Tag Heuer partnership, beta) was hinting about a summer release...let's hope so

Top Bottom