• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Can you do that? Is it in the battle settings or the main menu settings?

Gameplay Settings > Toggle this on

bb0dada79d580643638ec02e1a238c83.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Another day, another frustrating time watching raid bosses die. lol

I guess reset is the worst time to do it, but god damn, it's like 5 AM in Japan.. who the hell is playing? lol

I guess there needs to be a way to skip picking what friend summon you want too. And maybe what team you want, since every loading screen means another chance for failure. :p

I guess reset is the worst time to do it, but god damn, it's like 5 AM in Japan.. who the hell is playing? lol

I guess there needs to be a way to skip picking what friend summon you want too. And maybe what team you want, since every loading screen means another chance for failure. :p

How long does it take you to even get into a raid from the moment you pick it? And what strength/hp you tend to join at?

I know if I get into a Bahamut raid that says 1 person and full hp, by the time i get in which is like 5 seconds it's already past 20 peeps. And thats a very fast join raid. Xeno Ifrit is nowhere close to as fast.

Reset is the worst time simce everyone is just trying to go ahead and get it out the way. Plus the low hp of the boss im addition to how strong most players are.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How long does it take you to even get into a raid from the moment you pick it? And what strength/hp you tend to join at?

I know if I get into a Bahamut raid that says 1 person and full hp, by the time i get in which is like 5 seconds it's already past 20 peeps. And thats a very fast join raid. Xeno Ifrit is nowhere close to as fast.

Reset is the worst time simce everyone is just trying to go ahead and get it out the way. Plus the low hp of the boss im addition to how strong most players are.
Yeah, it's because the Deidre boss is basically made out of glass. It can have full HP when you select it, but by the time you load in, it's already dead. lol

Xisiqomelir

Spamming EX->NM since it started, I have almost emptied out the shop but no drops :(

Did get selfies, 2 FLB spears and a fire urn though.

Stacked up a bunch of garnets for dozens of raids, so hopefully the red chests will be more generous.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What's the best way to get those Ifrit Omegas? Just keep grinding out the battles? I figure I should try to limit break the summon, since getting the weapon is so impossible. lol

What's the best way to get those Ifrit Omegas? Just keep grinding out the battles? I figure I should try to limit break the summon, since getting the weapon is so impossible. lol

The ifrit summon is worthless and should only be reduced for fire quartz which is used to 4 star many fire weapons (including the ifrit halberd and the flamescythe). Plus ifrit is part of the 72 hr rotatimg showdowns so you kind of have access to that quite a bit.

I would suggest just doing enough raids and battles of xeno ifrit to buy 4 of the 5 copies of the flamescyth from the shop. One 4star alone is good to boost a firegrid.

Xisiqomelir

You can probably pick up 10 vajra just from leeching the raid today and tomorrow. Use the shop drop boosters, a TH sub-skill and a leeching summon like Rabbit/Kaguya to help you.

I'd strongly recommend it if you have any interest in playing fire at all, even at 0* a flamescythe is a very useful part of any fire grid.

Self-torture is for Shiva x Shiva victims like me. :(

The ifrit summon is worthless and should only be reduced for fire quartz which is used to 4 star many fire weapons (including the ifrit halberd and the flamescythe). Plus ifrit is part of the 72 hr rotatimg showdowns so you kind of have access to that quite a bit.

I would suggest just doing enough raids and battles of xeno ifrit to buy 4 of the 5 copies of the flamescyth from the shop. One 4star alone is good to boost a firegrid.

Ifrit is still good as a stat stick if you're not high level

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I never did get a white rabbit and just ignored it... don't want to have to grind for that now too. I guess now you just have to collect a bunch of carrots and trade it in...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If I have three of the scythe, should I just merge them or keep the three separate? There's no way I can get the fourth one at this point. lol

Xisiqomelir

If I have three of the scythe, should I just merge them or keep the three separate? There's no way I can get the fourth one at this point. lol

0* is stronger than magna.

Can you not clear EX with 1 elixir? It also drops the flamescythe.

Also got a drop myself in these last few minutes from...Maniac?

MrCinos

I'm rank 88 and it was the first time I participated in Xeno Ifrit event. I was barely able to get two copies of Scythes from the shop. Since I've only a Fire team, I won't be able to get Scythes from drops/chests until I have good water team, right?

Also, after I bought two Canes with pendants what other omega weapons should I buy? Should I go with this order when getting other omega weapons: Wind (I've the biggest headstart with those since I can easily solo Tiamat and have already 4 rifles from drops) > Water > Earth > Light > Dark? Unless I'd suddenly have good 3-man SSR Team and then I change the order. Or maybe I should trade pendants for dark omegas since their drop rates are worse? My current SSR list:

TsQZG5T.png

This legfest I'd be able to get only two 10-draws and 8 from tickets.

MrCinos

MrCinos the Reddit guide to Firememeing was just released today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/6e4mri/fire_memeing_101/

Thanks, I've already seen it. My main question is what element to branch out first while I'm gated on a monthly basis after I got my two Colo Canes. I'm thinking of Wind since it's the easiest to farm, but I've 0 SSR characters in that element (just SRs). Then again, I might curse this decision when I start building Dark team (I've got at least two SSRs already) due to lower drop rates from raids.

Thanks, I've already seen it. My main question is what element to branch out first while I'm gated on a monthly basis after I got my two Colo Canes. I'm thinking of Wind since it's the easiest to farm, but I've 0 SSR characters in that element (just SRs). Then again, I might curse this decision when I start building Dark team (I've got at least two SSRs already) due to lower drop rates from raids.

Isn't the normal pendant limit 3000 per week? If so it is not worth it to begin another grid with pendants until you have finished your first. Two Colo Canes + moons is already 11110 pendants or so from around 12800 monthly pendants.

TUSR

Banned
MrCinos the Reddit guide to Firememeing was just released today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/6e4mri/fire_memeing_101/
good chunk of this is horrible
Isn't the normal pendant limit 3000 per week? If so it is not worth it to begin another grid with pendants until you have finished your first. Two Colo Canes + moons is already 11110 pendants or so from around 12800 monthly pendants.
don't pendant colo canes

Water has great drop rates, but you should be doing like every element.

Based on the event schedule, youd probably want to be grinding light for the Dark elemental Unite & Fight in late June. However, since Xeno Vohu is most likely coming up, you may want to start building a wind grid or else youll be faced with the same challenges you had with Xeno Ifrit. But then youll need to make an Earth grid by August, since Unite & Fight has an Earth elemental focus in August.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
0* is stronger than magna.

Can you not clear EX with 1 elixir? It also drops the flamescythe.

Also got a drop myself in these last few minutes from...Maniac?
It's too late now, but the grinding is just way too much for casual play. lol
I don't even have any magna weapons, most of my fire gear is from gacha or 3* event weapons, so I'll see what I can do there.

Dragner

The pulling itching is starting to take over me. Ive been saving since new year to spark this summer for Zoey the queen of Balance. Lord baby jesus give me strength.

Strimei

The pulling itching is starting to take over me. Ive been saving since new year to spark this summer for Zoey the queen of Balance. Lord baby jesus give me strength.

You've done better than me, I blew all that I had saved back when Sturm was brought in.

Hold out hope, you can make it!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
How do you guys save? I think I've saved for 6 months or so and I'm only at 40k gems. lol

Should I bother with uncapping certain SR omega weapons and use them temporarily in events/GW?
I think you can uncap SRs until you get SSRs. They seem to drop like crazy anyway, so you'll never be short of them.

Draxal

How do you guys save? I think I've saved for 6 months or so and I'm only at 40k gems. lol

I think you can uncap SRs until you get SSRs. They seem to drop like crazy anyway, so you'll never be short of them.

Premium Draw tickets count. So if you get a sup ticket, it can be saved as well the single draw tickets.

Used all my tickets and crystals ^_^
DBKJX2nVoAE2e7r.jpg:large

Also got

Silva, Vira (SR), Nezha, Sevastien, Nemone, Altair, Melissabelle, Mishra, Lily, Grani x 2, Eso, DAO, Sutera, Titan, De La Fille (earth), Anubis, Kat

22 Bronze moons, 18 Silver moons, and 9 Gold moons

Dragner

Used all my tickets and crystals ^_^
DBKJX2nVoAE2e7r.jpg:large

Also got

Silva, Vira (SR), Nezha, Sevastien, Nemone, Altair, Melissabelle, Mishra, Lily, Grani x 2, Eso, DAO, Sutera, Titan, De La Fille (earth), Anubis, Kat

22 Bronze moons, 18 Silver moons, and 9 Gold moons

Congrats on the Lucio. You got some good stuff too on the way. A full HL water team included lol.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not use gems, do every thing I can in events, pray I get lucky with betting (lolnever) or whenever there's that log-in lotto thing (again, never).
Premium Draw tickets count. So if you get a sup ticket, it can be saved as well the single draw tickets.
I have 44k gems, 48 single tickets and 1 ten ticket... which I think is still about 30k gems short of the 90k total needed. Another year of saving maybe. lol

Dragner

I wanna spark so bad but no Mahira

This was August 2016's legfes spark pool
6hkBzcg.png

if August 2017's just as good, I'm feasting

yeah thats when I started playing, I hope to spark there and theres such good pool again, but without Mahira, because no Mahira is meme by now.

Dragner

Free draw ticket lands me a Feena...

This game wants me to start a Wind team badly...even when the chars aren't that spectacular.

Feena won a lot with the EMP update, she got 4 triple attack nodes that is pretty insane, she also has crit so she performs on element.

Yeah Metera has no salvation...she is plain bad.

But you are a ticket for Korwa away of making a crappy wind team into a windmeme killing machine.

Right now I really want to get a Summer Zoey to turn my dark team into absolute death and destruction. Hades Summon, SSR Vira and Narumaya are putting in A LOT of work even with SR's for the rest of the team.

Strimei

Not use gems, do every thing I can in events, pray I get lucky with betting (lolnever) or whenever there's that log-in lotto thing (again, never).

So...I blew all my crystals on legfes again. I got like FOUR of the new SR weapon, Cerberus, Predator, and SSR Katalina.

If only I had as good luck with getting one claw for Scathacha. Bleh. I have almost 3k crystals left, I can get one more 10-pull...

Top Bottom