• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

To get the 100 GW weapon fragments, it comes down to two choices.

Note: YOU MUST REDUCE GW WEAPONS CORRESPONDING TO YOUR
CHARACTER/SILVER WEAPON. You cannot reduce a fully upgraded GW dagger and get mats for a bow soul. Make sure before you reduce that it's the right weapon type.

Reduce 2 fully upgraded GW weapons (meaning 2 gold bricks and 4200 crystals) - yields 50

Reduce 20 element awoken GW weapons (meaning 1000 silver merits and 2100 crystals) - yields 5

The first choice is the better deal imo.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yolo roll has rewarded me? I think?...

KqOUXy8.png

Labrys

Is this event doable at a lower level? I'm rank 36 and I'm only really able to handle the Ogler at level 30.
My fire team is Agielba, Zeta, Yuel with Societe and Jessica in the back. I have a few other fire SRs: Alec, Sen, Lucius, Mary, Execrain, Elmott and Rackam. Would those fit in better than Jessica? I'd have to train them up.

I was able to after a while get the SSR summon in the last event so I figure it's pretty much the same way to go about it unless there's a more efficient way than the Ogler.

Verelios

Is this event doable at a lower level? I'm rank 36 and I'm only really able to handle the Ogler at level 30.
My fire team is Agielba, Zeta, Yuel with Societe and Jessica in the back. I have a few other fire SRs: Alec, Sen, Lucius, Mary, Execrain, Elmott and Rackam. Would those fit in better than Jessica? I'd have to train them up.

I was able to after a while get the SSR summon in the last event so I figure it's pretty much the same way to go about it unless there's a more efficient way than the Ogler.
If you really can't at the moment then piggyback on raids to get honors, or you can always try and hit off one of the weaker bosses and just host for a finder* chest.

Also, Alec is dope in the beginning stages, though unsure if you have a fire buffer.

you should just care about getting the GW weapon (I hope you picked dagger?) and to get that you use tokens. to get tokens you join ex+ raids for 1bp to get 12 tokens, or bella donna 2bp for 20 tokens.

so you can get 4 gw weapons from draw boxes that way with a lvl 1 team

captainpat

Any suggestion on which skill lvl to start foddering SSRs? I usually start at lvl 8 but I'm now I'm run real low on SR skill fodder

LProtag

So I tried to sign up for the game, but when I create the mobage account and click the final green button, it sends me back to the game and tells me authentication has failed and my mobage account isn't linked to my Granblue account. When I click on the mobage button again, it just says the same thing.

What do I do? Did I mess up in registration somehow?

I started this day yesterday

Damn i wasn't expecting this game to be so well done.

Hopefully i'll be able to resist spending to much time in it.

I wish to play both on my phone and on the pc ? ( i started on my phone ) How do i do that ?

I started this day yesterday

Damn i wasn't expecting this game to be so well done.

Hopefully i'll be able to resist spending to much time in it.

I wish to play both on my phone and on the pc ? ( i started on my phone ) How do i do that ?

how did you make your account? log in at game.granblue.jp, click the home button and sign in. I made my account using twitter log in, so i click on mobage and log in with twitter and its easy.

good characters get uncaps
I hope this wasn't sarcasm or if you meant usability over characterisation otherwise this is gonna be the most awkward reply ever. I think he IS a good character, much better than I originally gave him and his gang credit for. And I realise this is hypocritical, but when I learned his VA is Minoru Shiraishi he immediately became perfect no questions asked. I hated LETS HANG when I first went through it last year because the english text wasn't in at the time (I'm almost certain of this anyway), and I had a lot of trouble trying to understand Lowain&Co.'s young hip flirty heisei YA lingo ("maji pane~" etc.) and it really got on my nerves. Generational problem etc. I'm getting old, I already have enough problems understanding standard as it is but then I also have a soft spot for regional dialects so yeah hypocrisy at work again. Going through the event once more with EN text I still think their behaviour silly as fuck but quite entertaining nonetheless.

TLDR Lowain is still a flirty loser with not a smidgen of hope with Katalina but he's a brave, sincere and smart one so yeah he's great. He seems more driven than Helnar at least. I wonder if he's getting a Limited series SSR eventually, seeing as he already has several Rs and at least one SR that I know of, if not more.

As for his usability as a character I dunno, I enjoyed playing with Lyria in my team during the anniversary event but I guess people don't usually go for characters who can't contribute to Chain Burst if they aren't Korwa ? If I'm not dealing with a serious fight I guess I don't mind having a random effect launched at the party or enemies.

MrCinos

For a new fire player what's better, to max SSR weapon or Summon from the event? I don't have time for both. I kinda doubt I've even time for one, lol.

I've one Ifrit and one Katalina (bought it from the store). I guess getting weapon is better since I can always farm Ifrit?

how did you make your account? log in at game.granblue.jp, click the home button and sign in. I made my account using twitter log in, so i click on mobage and log in with twitter and its easy.

i didn't.

I used the google app and it downloaded a bunch of stuff.
It seems my account is linked to twitter since in the settings , it's linked and i have a button to unlink twitter.

So i guess i have to log-in with that ? Will try.

For a new fire player what's better, to max SSR weapon or Summon from the event? I don't have time for both. I kinda doubt I've even time for one, lol.

I've one Ifrit and one Katalina (bought it from the store). I guess getting weapon is better since I can always farm Ifrit?

Neither one is going to be all that great in the long run. Ifrit is way better than Katapillar, and there are plenty of fire weapons (Ifrit spear, zhuque katana) that will give a normal type big attack up that you can farm. But I'm actually still trying to get two more copies of the weapon, because I don't have anything better at the moment to use as a dark fencer mainhand for my fire team.

Neither one is going to be all that great in the long run. Ifrit is way better than Katapillar, and there are plenty of fire weapons (Ifrit spear, zhuque katana) that will give a normal type big attack up that you can farm. But I'm actually still trying to get two more copies of the weapon, because I don't have anything better at the moment to use as a dark fencer mainhand for my fire team.

Good because neither bouquet not summon are dropping in the dozens or raids I've hosted and there's no way I'm grinding all those materials to redeem from the event shop with the amount of time left.
I'll probably end up using the weapon for skillup although I really wanna see its charge attack first and the summon to lv up something else, or reduce maybe.

Not one we can earn apparently, though. Looks like the loyalty character is Sutera (how many Suteras do you need to birth until you're satisfied, Cygames, how many?)
... and now I just realised that event characters who are not the loyalty character often happen in the premium draw... don't do this to me.

Strimei

Lowain and his bros kinda annoy me, so seeing that they're apparently part of the next event...well whatever, I'll be there for Sutera and co.

Granblue keeps crashing on my phone now despite multiple cache/data resets and a full reinstall. Thank god for the PC version, the mobile app is only good for me for buying stuff now.

You can just run the browser version from your phones browser.
That statement bothers me 200% because I've actually done this before, and I somehow managed to forget until now that this was possible. I'm an idiot = confirmed. Thanks!

edit: Katapillar MLB'd in the nick of time, yayyyy. Unfortunately Bewitching Bouquet goes to Xeno Vohu Mana Harp skillup. I will never see its charge attack animation ;_;

Ah cool LegFes coming up! Lessee what do we have here... Limited characters, ok... S-Sturm-dono?! And... Vira/Katapillar character... what is 2017.
Oh and hey, new 120% attack boost for Earth element SSR summon "God Guard Bloodia" (EN: God Sword Alexiel), neat.

Stupid question #355234: is weapon skill level affected by weapon level? i.e. is the attack boost provided by skill lv 10 Bewitching Bouquet (for instance) the same whether the weapon lv is 1 or 100, or does it scale with weapon level as well? (I just realised that normal skill apparently changes to normal II when the weapon is 4*'d so if course that would change the skill lv bonus but let's assume that it does not change)

demidar

Drew the new Earth summon.

I guess this means I'll have to make an Earth grid now. Will have to fast track Sarasa.

Still missing a massive amount of staff stones. *sigh* I guess I'll have to pick up an SSR staff purely to reduce when SupTix comes around.

Anyone get Sturm or Katapillar? I had more crystals saved up than ever before and got a grand total of one new SSR character (wind Metera) and one new SSR summon (Rose Queen). Was hoping for a bit more than that.

Strimei

Cleared it twice and only got rupee chests....fun fight.

Far as I know there's really nothing from the raid except for a slight chance at getting a Vyrn-ball material.

It does nothing.

Its really just for a trophy and bragging rights.

Anyways I was saving up my crystals for Summer but I got weak with Sturm available and I caved and...didn't get her.

I got SSR Vira and Sen though so I guess that's ok. Sen joins my growing fire team nicely.

Ultimadrago

Anyways I was saving up my crystals for Summer but I got weak with Sturm available and I caved and...didn't get her.

I got SSR Vira and Sen though so I guess that's ok. Sen joins my growing fire team nicely.

I don't blame you. I would have tried for Sturm had I not used some of my crystals recently (as I just like her design). Maybe another LegFest.

3Kaze

Just reached HL. What's the best way to get Silver Centrum, Grand Order or Rose Queen? (hearing there is a lot of failed raids for the latter).

Top Bottom