• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy: Versus DLC character Narmaya launches March 3 | PC version launches March 13

Mista

Banned

Granblue Fantasy: Versus downloadable content character Narmaya will launch on March 3 in North America, Japan, and Asia, publisher Cygames and developer Arc System Works announced.

Narmaya can be unlocked by purchasing the downloadable content “Additional Character Set: Narmaya” or the “Character Pass Set.”

Additionally, Cygames announced publisher XSEED Games will release a PC version of Granblue Fantasy: Versus via Steam on March 13. It will be available in $59.99 standard and $79.99 Character Pass Set editions. The Granblue Fantasy mobile game bonuses included with the PlayStation 4 version of the game are not included with the PC version. And cross-save and cross-platform play is not supported between platforms.

Granblue Fantasy: Versus first launched for PlayStation 4 on February 6 in Japan and Asia. The PlayStation 4 is due out on March 3 in North America and March 27 in Europe.

Here is an overview of the Narmaya, via the game’s official website:
Narmaya (voiced by MAO)

Granblue-Fantasy-Versus_2020_02-27-20_001.jpg

A master swordswoman born into a family that aims to master every martial art. Through nothing but devout study, she mastered her family’s sword style that combines magic with the sword. A woman who is composed in battle, but brave at heart, she has a caring personality in that once she gets acknowledged by someone, she gets attached to them like a puppy.

She fights using two stances, “Dawnfly” and “Freeflutter,” unleashing piercing sword skills that are hard to imagine to come from someone of her stature, easily slaying any opponent.

Additional Character Set: Narmaya (800 yen)

Granblue-Fantasy-Versus_2020_02-27-20_002.jpg

• Playable character: Narmaya
  • Lobby avatar (x1)
  • Support character icon (x1)
  • Additional quests (x2)
  • Granblue Fantasy (mobile game) bonus content: Narmaya’s Outfit: “Glasswing Waltzer”
Gematsu

Nero_PR

Banned
I am ready for this for some time! Narmaya is a fan favorite of a lot of people who play the browser/mobile game. I guess Granblue Fantasy Versus is the game that brings me back to fighting games in general.

Edit: Can't wait to use Belial when Season 2 drops.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
The purple butterflies remind me of Hotarubi from Basilisk, now I want a Samurai/Ninja game from Arc.

Pejo

And yet a Samurai Showdown release is yet to be annouced on steam.
Stadia paid time-exclusivity, unfortunately. We're at the mercy of whatever they agreed on.

I really enjoyed the beta of this on PS4, I'm excited to try out the full roster.

Nymphae

Banned
Honestly, it does bum me out that DLC is being released on the NA game release date. Like come on guys, give it a fucking month after all regions have been released before you start making me buy more.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

Granblue Fantasy: Versus downloadable content character Narmaya will launch on March 3 in North America, Japan, and Asia, publisher Cygames and developer Arc System Works announced.

Narmaya can be unlocked by purchasing the downloadable content “Additional Character Set: Narmaya” or the “Character Pass Set.”

Additionally, Cygames announced publisher XSEED Games will release a PC version of Granblue Fantasy: Versus via Steam on March 13. It will be available in $59.99 standard and $79.99 Character Pass Set editions. The Granblue Fantasy mobile game bonuses included with the PlayStation 4 version of the game are not included with the PC version. And cross-save and cross-platform play is not supported between platforms.

Granblue Fantasy: Versus first launched for PlayStation 4 on February 6 in Japan and Asia. The PlayStation 4 is due out on March 3 in North America and March 27 in Europe.

Here is an overview of the Narmaya, via the game’s official website:

Gematsu

Fuck this game.

Honestly Its better wait 3 or 4 years to get a "complete edition"

Maybe I gonna get this game in steam for the most lowest price in summer festival or holidays... Like 7 dollars and thats a huge price. THIS GAME DONT DESERVE BUY IN A FULL PRICE.

Last edited:

SNG32

Stadia paid time-exclusivity, unfortunately. We're at the mercy of whatever they agreed on.

I really enjoyed the beta of this on PS4, I'm excited to try out the full roster.

I heared that there was a rumor on 4chan that they paid for a year exclusivity for it.

No Steam page? Price?

But yeah, major shame on Samurai Shodown, dead on arrival. Granblue being so relevant right now I would be very tempted to buy it.

cireza

Banned
Doesn't the base game have few characters, yet they dare to announce DLCs so soon ? Never support this shit.

Top Bottom