• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand theft auto 6 details.

So... with a Female lead how will you have sex with the prostitutes and killing them to get your money back work now? Or will they have a change up and you can be a prostitute have sex with the dudes and then kill them for rest of their money?

I kinda want the multiple characters again.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Isn't that the channel that had Dark Souls III screenshots BEFORE it was revealed?

So... with a Female lead how will you have sex with the prostitutes and killing them to get your money back work now? Or will they have a change up and you can be a prostitute have sex with the dudes and then kill them for rest of their money?

I kinda want the multiple characters again.

How could a female lead have sex with prostitutes? By....having sex with prostitutes? Women can make love together you know. In Saints Row, you can pick up hookers and fuck em silly as a woman. And go the strip club.

Last edited:
Isn't that the channel that had Dark Souls III screenshots BEFORE it was revealed?

How could a female lead have sex with prostitutes? By....having sex with prostitutes? Women can make love together you know. In Saints Row, you can pick up hookers and fuck em silly as a woman. And go the strip club.

Interesting..
It would be a bit more hilarious becoming a Prostitute and killing the clientele. I would not be surprised if that was involved in a mission of some sorts.

I think I will wait to see how RDR2 fares before worrying about the next GTA.

Plus, didn't they say they were going to bring us some single-player content for GTAV?

A female character is possible but I doubt they’d go back to having just a single protagonist.

There's no chance that they'll go back to having just a single protagonist IMO (although I'd prefer that, personally... GTA III is still my fave). I could see them having a male & female duo in a modern crime setting though, which could be awesome. Pumpkin and Hunny Bunny from Pulp Fiction spring to mind.

Last edited:

Vitten

Maybe you're a lesbian and you can still pick up prostitutes for sweet scissor time.

Last edited:

Klik

If those rumors are true im not sure how i feel about this. 1.I think GTA should always have a male protagonist to choose from,at least 2 characters(male&female). 2. Release date in 2022? Hmm does that mean we're not gonna see ps5 until 2022? Or they would release it for ps5 and miss the huge playerbase of almost 150million+ on both x1/ps4? I hope those rumors are not true and that we're gonna see GTA 6 in 2019/2020 because there's a difference between selling the game for 10mil users vs 150 million.

eso76

Interesting..
It would be a bit more hilarious becoming a Prostitute and killing the clientele. I would not be surprised if that was involved in a mission of some sorts.

I would. They wouldn't limit it to a specific mission.
Knowing Rockstar, they would probably make it part of the game's mechanics and have it so that if you're wearing anything remotely sexy and stand by the roadside at night, cars will stop by.

Vice City and South America have a lot of potential for a Miami Vice kind of story (i'm thinking of the movie here specifically).
Which would also make a perfect match for a leading duo, hopefully male & female.
With possibly, one of them being undercover.

I would. They wouldn't limit it to a specific mission.
Knowing Rockstar, they would probably make it part of the game's mechanics and have it so that if you're wearing anything remotely sexy and stand by the roadside at night, cars will stop by.

Vice City and South America have a lot of potential for a Miami Vice kind of story (i'm thinking of the movie here specifically).
Which would also make a perfect match for a leading duo, hopefully male & female.
With possibly, one of them being undercover.

I wouldent mind it being a Brother Sister duo. I really like the Multiple characters that GTA V brought as they had unique story backgrounds and felt different from one another.

VulcanRaven

2022? I hope it won't take that long. I would like to have a new GTA game on current-gen. I played GTA V on Xbox 360 so I don't really consider it a current-gen game.

buizel

Banned
Pretty cool, GTA 5 is awesome so cant wait for a true next gen experience since GTA 5 on PS4 was basically that but wasnt somehow.

Very skeptical of rumours from here though, someone called emily rogers kept lying constantly about games that were rumoured and everyone had her back.

Blam

I very much doubt the Know is going to be able to leak anything of actual substantial use.

mario_O

I expect the next game to have multiple protagonists, like GTA V. So it's easy to imagine that one of them will be a woman. But set on the 80's? I don't believe it. New generations (casuals) are not interested in the 80's. I think they'll stay in the present day and set it in a new city, maybe Vice City or maybe Liberty City. And have a bigger focus on online.

VulcanRaven

I expect the next game to have multiple protagonists, like GTA V. So it's easy to imagine that one of them will be a woman. But set on the 80's? I don't believe it. New generations (casuals) are not interested in the 80's. I think they'll stay in the present day and set it in a new city, maybe Vice City or maybe Liberty City. And have a bigger focus on online.
I don't think we will see Liberty City again in this continuity because we have already seen it. GTA game set in London would be great.

Last edited:

Dunki

Would be interesting to see and how they handle a female character. I just hope they do not hold back make it a feminist one etc. Also please no marry sue. maybe addicted to some drugs, alkoholic, very violent etc. 80 would be fucking cool for the music. I want shit like AHA take one me, Depechmode, Queen etc XD

Last edited:

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Vice City is absolute trash. I'm sorry, but it's true.
Thank god your opinion is, by definition, NOT fact.

Sounds awful. When's the last time someone met a rampaging female car jacker?
d9IOwoE.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Pretty cool, GTA 5 is awesome so cant wait for a true next gen experience since GTA 5 on PS4 was basically that but wasnt somehow.

Very skeptical of rumours from here though, someone called emily rogers kept lying constantly about games that were rumoured and everyone had her back.
Yeah, she had zero credibility and was an obvious attention whore with how many times she was "quitting Twitter", but for whatever reason people kept giving her the benefit of the doubt. And now she's a mod on ResetEra. Too funny.

Breakage

Thank god your opinion is, by definition, NOT fact.

d9IOwoE.jpg
One female car jacker (admittedly it was also the only pop culture example that I could think of as I was writing my post). My point still stands: violent female car jacking criminals don't really exist. Look at those police chases that America loves to watch – the driver is invariably always male.

Last edited:
Top Bottom