• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand theft auto 6 details.

Dada55000

Can't believe you just tried to make it seem like the characterizations in GTA are believable.

The reality is it doesn't matter if it's realistic, the actual problem is you are a manchild with a weak grip on your masculinity to the point every time someone mentions a possible female videogame character your balls shrink one size and draw further into your abdomen. I think you are just frightened you're turning into these girls you're apparently so threatened by.

It's pathetic watching displays like yours play out all over this forum. You misogynist fucks are just as bad or worse as the SJWs. Get a life and find something worth being upset about.

Gq9QOJr.png

Blue Apple

Can't believe you just tried to make it seem like the characterizations in GTA are believable.

The reality is it doesn't matter if it's realistic, the actual problem is you are a manchild with a weak grip on your masculinity to the point every time someone mentions a possible female videogame character your balls shrink one size and draw further into your abdomen. I think you are just frightened you're turning into these girls you're apparently so threatened by.

It's pathetic watching displays like yours play out all over this forum. You misogynist fucks are just as bad or worse as the SJWs. Get a life and find something worth being upset about.

Instead of resorting to insults, why not try to make a case for a female protagonist? Despite men committing the vast majority of homicides, burglaries, car-jackings and robberies, tell us what a woman will add to the game. Will she be respected in the criminal world? Will she be able to intimidate and beat up men?

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Instead of resorting to insults, why not try to make a case for a female protagonist? Despite men committing the vast majority of homicides, burglaries, car-jackings and robberies, tell us what a woman will add to the game. Will she be respected in the criminal world? Will she be able to intimidate and beat up men?

Because chicks play games and games make you violent so a violent gamer chick who grows up to be a violent gangster makes sense as a lead character in a game.

buizel

Banned
The 3 playable characters was good, makes sense 1 is a girl. Honestly make one a cripple, I'd love to play GTA as Rolly McShotgun

LostDonkey

I really cant wait for the next GTA whatever it may be.

Im not a fan of Red Dead so its been a long time for me waiting for some fresh Rockstar goodness!!

Birdo

Banned
That would be cool to have part of the map flood from a hurricane.

My only problem with that location is the lack of elevation change (Like in Vice City). I like my hills and cliffs for stunts.

rofif

Banned
RDR1/RDR2 and gta iv proved that single character focused story is much better. Story and characters in gta v were terrible.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
RDR1/RDR2 and gta iv proved that single character focused story is much better. Story and characters in gta v were terrible.
Mike and Trevor have a nice start, but goes downhill near the end. Franklin is too much of a videogame character in comparison of the other two, it could work if everyone was like him to steal stuff and just get rich. You know, like past GTAs?! But noooooooo...

Rockstar needs better direction. Since Max Payne 3, they basically fucks the final act

I'm down for a female lead in a GTA game, but you better make her as interesting, damaged, and as unlikable a human being as the rest of the GTA protagonists. Think MaMa from 'Dread'.

Kind of like how people want female Space Marines in 40k. Be careful what you with for, because you may not like the outcome.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Your taking my comment too seriously. The point is most car jackers are male. It's a male thing. You are very unlikely to come across an Angelina Jolie Gone in 60 seconds type of woman in real life.
I was joking so you were taking it seriously , to be fair there are female carjackers but I guess a lot less but they will exist

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
It's 2019 and I'm still hyped for a GTA game. I wonder if I'll still be in the same position in 2029 for GTA 8.

People rumour all the time about RDR 2 PC port. And it does really seem like a possible thing. But people speculate about that based on GTA V PC port and lines of code, leaks.

But none of GTA VI feel like real. There are no real facts. Furthermore, Rockstar seems not to return to GTA series yet. While GTA V makes enough money even now they don't have to make 6th part. So they have now more money to continue other series or make a totally new game.

Last edited:

HeadsUp7Up

I don’t care if it’s woman or man I just want one character or the ability to play the game as one character. Looking forward to buying this release day and not finishing it like all the others.

Hudo

We've moved The Baby Boomer gen by thirty years now?

Jeez. I can't keep up with this generation war crap.
Don't worry, me neither. And I'm not even 30, yet. But my main point still stands: Vice City would be really dope (so I hope the rumours are true). But I'm afraid that Rockstar will set it at the present time and not in the 80s.

Perrott

Gold Member
Oh god... not again.

That rumor is false, because it states that GTA VI would release during the holidays of 2020 and that's NOT happening. Yan2295 already said that the next Rockstar project after Red Dead would be Bully 2 and back in march of 2018, when The Know leaked the first GTA VI details, they clearly said that the game would not be ready until 2022/2023 at the earliest.

It is all bullshit, stop bringing up that Pastebin leak again and again.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Other details from ass andreas forum

-it's gonna be the biggest game rockstar has ever made
-3 times the maps of gta5
-350 fully animated animals because we like having our priorities straight
-shrinking balls even on human and other animals, not just horses
-even worst gunplay and cover system compared to rdr2
- female protagonist with ingame option for sex change or hair bleaching

tassletine

You start as a hooker and work your way up to be the boss of a crime family. The series carries on satirising male behaviour, but from the point of view of a woman who uses that behaviour against them.
Based on this film from the 30's.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Is all it says in the video is its set in vice city, has female lead and will come out in 2022?

Top Bottom