• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Missions are simple. Go to place, kill everyone. Grab the stuff, get in your car and hit the gas. Then immediately brake and get into cover, people will be coming any second. Take out the waves of enemies. Go back to the drop unmolested.

It's just about anticipating that second wave.

Played a bunch over the weekend, was meant to be saving up for a supercar but got to 250k and went and spunked it all on a souped up coupe. I regret nothing! Apart from the money I spent :p At least I now have a fully upgraded car in every class but super. Especially useful to get an Injection and supercharge it, nobody expects you to pull one of those out in an offroad race.

Tawpgun

The hiests from the GTA Online video looked awesome. I hope we get an announcement on when we can expect them. I fear damage control has pushed everything back...

Also, the worst part about missions, aside from them clearly being balanced only for auto aim, is when enemies spawn right fuckin behind you.

CaptNink

That little orange safari number is so mine!
Anyway, gonna try and liven things up in here with an anecdote... in old school rap form.

Cruising for a bounty in my new Buffalo
Stop my ride to get a shot when lo and behold
See some schmuck come tearing down the road
He pulls up beside me, this is GTA yo

You are awesome.

Tawpgun

Ugh, game keeps freezing for me. Not sure if its the xbox or the games fault.

Some assholes in some supercar were trying the ever douchey, SHOOT ME FROM REVERSE SO I CANT HIT THEM.

Luckily they're retarded so when I start running away I AP pistol them from behind killing one of them.

Rivalry started.

And then Xbox freezes. They probably thought I rage quit...

Moozo

Spent over an hour earlier trying to get a Surfer (VW camper) to spawn. Finally got one, but was in a lobby where bounties were flying all over the place - I was off on my own part of the map but received one nonetheless.

So I waypointed my nearest mod shop and set off. Just over 2 miles, but with two people in the same town as it. One actually came to meet me and I fended him off initially. I didn't make much progress as he waited to spawn because the things are so slow, and when he caught up to me again I dispatched him once more. I just made it in to the mod shop as he caught me for a third time.

Here she is. Pretty pleased with the result given the time I put in.

0_0.jpg

Flandy

Spent over an hour earlier trying to get a Surfer (VW camper) to spawn. Finally got one, but was in a lobby where bounties were flying all over the place - I was off on my own part of the map but received one nonetheless.

So I waypointed my nearest mod shop and set off. Just over 2 miles, but with two people in the same town as it. One actually came to meet me and I fended him off initially. I didn't make much progress as he waited to spawn because the things are so slow, and when he caught up to me again I dispatched him once more. I just made it in to the mod shop as he caught me for a third time.

Here she is. Pretty pleased with the result given the time I put in.

0_0.jpg
Beach Bum pack is out? When did this happen?

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
^^^ That's not part of the pack. You can find them flitting around.

Good work, Moozo. More people need to represent usele-- I mean, cool vehicles.

Omni

Spent an hour going after a level 13. I killed him maybe 23 times... I didn't even realise I had done it for so long / he was such a low level until he put two bounties on my head for $9000 and sent me a message.

oops.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Yea, for some reason the beach bum pack is showing up on my dashboard. Whenever I try to download it, I get a this content cannot be downloaded at this time message.

It's also titled "-1" where the purchase button is. Weird.

Got the update. Still have some special vehicles, but I'm assuming that's because I didn't bother going to my garage. I really like the color tattoos and hairstyles. I was expecting a little bit more, but who cares as long as it's free and they keep it coming. Love the broken bottle uppercut.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looking through new clothes and stuff for a female character:

• 12 matching Bikini top and bottoms
  • 12 Shorts,
  • 7 Tank Tops
  • 1 Shirt
  • 12 Flip Flops
  • 14 Canvas Hats
  • 7 Cowboy Hats
  • 14 Hipster Glasses
  • 4 Sports Glasses
  • 4 Bangles
  • 4 Necklaces
  • 2 hair styles 4 colours each
  • 12 Torsa Tattoos
  • 1 Head Tattoo
  • 2 Left Arm
  • 1 Right Arm
  • 1 Left Leg

And they are all already owned so are in your wardrobe or shops, and the hairstyles and tats are free.

Looks like the new cars are free, they have also updated the vehicle websites so everything has a proper picture now, they've also added cars that weren't on there before, so the Dune Buggy and the normal Sanchez can now be bought

Imm0rt4l

Haven't played in a little while. Might play today, not because I care about the beach bum pack, but in hopes people are actually playing jobs.

Anybody play around with the Content Creator? It launched yesterday, along with a new patch with some updates and fixes. Haven't tried it yet

*EDIT*

Oops didn't see the new OT. My bad.

Top Bottom