• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT| The Stimulation Has Began!

Imm0rt4l

If you want an F620, there's a very reliable way. Find a race marker near a large parking lot (I tested this using the Pier 2 Pier race in the parking lot next to the pier, lvl 30+ for it to show up, but it worked every time).

Walk into race marker, host race, select Coupes, start the race on your own, scroll through the cars until you reach the F620, then just quit. No worries about becoming a bad sport if you're hosting and alone.

When you're sent back into free roam, there's your F620 in the parking lot. I imagine you can do this to spawn just about any car you'd like.

Edit: Yeah, it works for pretty much anything; this was after quitting a race with the Bullet selected:
0_0.jpg

Jesus, Rockstar....

GQman2121

Banned
I was having the cloud save error last night, but after a bit save successful popped up. Everything I did (gained 5 lvls; purchased Ferrari; flying stat increased) all saved onto the Social site, so I'm assuming when I sign on in a few hours I should be good.

What issues are people having now?

Cloud Servers are down for me (PS3, NA).

If you want an F620, there's a very reliable way. Find a race marker near a large parking lot (I tested this using the Pier 2 Pier race in the parking lot next to the pier, lvl 30+ for it to show up, but it worked every time).

Walk into race marker, host race, select Coupes, start the race on your own, scroll through the cars until you reach the F620, then just quit. No worries about becoming a bad sport if you're hosting and alone.

When you're sent back into free roam, there's your F620 in the parking lot. I imagine you can do this to spawn just about any car you'd like.

Edit: Yeah, it works for pretty much anything; this was after quitting a race with the Bullet selected:
0_0.jpg

I can see this as a way to get the more rare spawning-ish "uncommon" cars, but the Supers will still not be saveable right?

xkramz

There's a dirty glitch where a player could intentionally get in the walls by ponsonby near Michael's crib.

I reported the player. He literally was untouchable and could shoot anyone from inside the walls and see everywhere around him.

Lots of other dumb players kept going back trying to kill her.

Imm0rt4l

There's a dirty glitch where a player could intentionally get in the walls by ponsonby near Michael's crib.

I reported the player. He literally was untouchable and could shoot anyone from inside the walls and see everywhere around him.

Lots of other dumb players kept going back trying to kill her.

I'm told that this is the reason why the roof in boneyard was nerfed. Theres an exploit to fall through the roof and map and you can just shoot the npc's with no fear of dying.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I go to a public lobby where saving is working. Start a job by myself and right after it loads up, I fail the mission.

I go to an invite only session and the game can't find the cloud servers.

the fuck is wrong with this game

It takes me to the character creation screen, showing level 1 stats (stamina, strength, etc.), but lists me as level 92. I'm terrified that I'm on the verge of losing my character.

todahawk

Ugh, now you just made me want some Five Guys burgers and they closed down the one closest to my house :(

DUDE I'M SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THAT!!!
I thought my co-worker was joking when she told me... ARRRGH!
How did they go under??? They were always busy when I went!!!

FYI, there's another one not too much further away... just did some checking!!!

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
This is exactly an elaborate ruse by rockstar to see how much punishment a gamer will take and still buy cash cards.

I really want to have GAF make a pact to never purchase a single cash card in this game for the remainder of its lifetime. Seriously.

louiedog

I can spawn into a free roam with randoms, but nooooooooooo thanks. Nothing else in multiplayer seems to work for me. All job types just fail instantly.I figured I'd go mess around with some unfinished things in single player, like the assassination missions. Unfortunately BAWSAQ is down as well. Fine, Rockstar. I will go outside...

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Well look at that, whoever said it a couple of pages back was right, I had missed out on a bunch of hats because I had a ponytail, even though the caps I can't have with a pony tail are slightly smaller than the one lame cap it does let me have, and it just tucks my characters hair in. For some reason they decide to not do the same for all the other hats I can't use, why Rockstar, why?

It might be sad, but I'm looking forward to that free clothes DLC that apparently has 300 new items, need me some more stuff for my walk in wardrobe, my lady can never have enough clothes, lol.

Symphonia

Banned
So are the Cloud servers still down? I tried jumping on earlier but was informed they were down and I could only use a 'temporary character' but, with the servers being as dodgy as they have been, I'm worried my main account/character has been compromised.

Probably lost like 40k+ over these past couple of days. I deposit money into my account and then it disappears when I switch character. Also had at least $10k of my bank character's cash go missing. Don't usually pay attention to numbers so it's possible I've lost RP too.

I'm just gonna say fuck off up your own asshole to the economy/progression of this game and solely mess around until I get tired of it. Shame you have to level up to be allowed to play more entertaining missions.

Top Bottom