• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: The Definitive Trilogy Reveal Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be available digitally on November 11 through the PlayStation Store, the Microsoft Store on Xbox, Nintendo eShop, and the Rockstar Games Launcher, with select physical releases on December 7.

Players will also be able to experience Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition with Xbox Game Pass starting November 11.

Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition will be available on PlayStation Now starting December 7.

FCTcKMgXIAQlFwI

FCTb-tOXMAwfiZS

FCTbAlzXIBc0y3E

FCTcgKnXIBEegs_

FCTa3ERXEAYQCRw

TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF EACH GAME:

FCTbUk5WQAUOhr3

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Looks pretty solid. 60 bucks though 🤬 if all games comes on the Switch cartridge I'll probably bite but the file size at 49 gig tells me GTA 3 will be on the cart and the rest is downloadable. And I only want Vice City and San Andreas anyway. Fuck.

GreatnessRD

If they updated the gameplay mechanics, I'll bite on their continued finessing of the consumers. If not, I'll wait for the $19.99 Steam Sale. Looks good and I'm pleased with that.

EDIT: Missed that little bit at the bottom that they did update mechanics. Now, I'm torn! Still positive I won't spend $60 on it, but I dunno!!!

Last edited:
As someone that only fucked around in each of these worlds as a kid, I may dip in to finally try each of the stories. But, I still think it could have been more. Ready to see actual gameplay

Holammer

Just wondering. Did they censor anything?
The Haitian thing in Vice City? Guaranteed. Pretty sure some of it got patched out in the PC version already.

Anyway... No wonder Rockstar started DMCA'ing a bunch of projects ahead of this. It looks like a mod, a pretty good one with decent contributors.

gundalf

Damn I'm seriously thinking getting this digital on switch, having such fun titles always available without juggling cartridges is temping. And please be 1080p60 on switch!

gundalf

Pretty much what I was expecting, in that it looks significantly better but that the mix between old and new is also quite weird. But that was basically impossible to avoid without just remaking them completely.

I guess I'm probably gonna end up buying this then.

Yep, It looks a bit weird on some parts with the semi-realistic lighting and reflections but I think they still did a great job in upgrading the visuals while pertaining the original look and feel.

MiguelItUp

This is basically what I was expecting, but even better! I'll bite. Even if it's off seeing such improvements, but then the same ol character models, lol. They weren't kidding about the faces looking weird in the cutscenes, and some of the hands, lmao. I mean, they've improved, but some shots look real odd.

I really hope they didn't change anything. If they did, I wanna know before hand so I don't support it.

Skifi28

From that brief glimpse, 3 looked OK. Vice city looked like plastic. San Andres was pretty impressive. Maybe it was the specific scenes, don't know. This is more than I expected, now I'd like to know about the controls. The 2 psp stories game would have also been a great addition but oh well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom