• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition pops up on Korean ratings board

kiphalfton

Will probably be underwhelming like the Mafia II remaster, and look inferior to the regular version with fan made mods.

kiphalfton

No vehicle damage confirmed

Exactly. I couldn't get into GTA V, as vehicle damage is a joke. I mean one of the biggest reasons I play GTA games is to take cars off roading, drive them off cliffs, into other cars, or blow them up.

Watch the GTA IV vs GTA V comparison video, and it's a big step forward in other regards too.

I have no faith in these remasters, or the new game, as rockstar will probably remove more features and it will still sell 500 million copies.

These games need to retain their cartoonish graphics and questionable vehicle handling. that's the charm. keep your realistic gtav crap on the other side of the tracks.

DeAndre_

Banned
Exactly. I couldn't get into GTA V, as vehicle damage is a joke. I mean one of the biggest reasons I play GTA games is to take cars off roading, drive them off cliffs, into other cars, or blow them up.

Watch the GTA IV vs GTA V comparison video, and it's a big step forward in other regards too.

I have no faith in these remasters, or the new game, as rockstar will probably remove more features and it will still sell 500 million copies.
Lol it was actually a dig at Gran Turismo

Top Bottom