• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Title Update Notes 1.03

Javthusiast

Banned
Still needs multiple patches, but at least they are somewhat quick at putting them out.

Thankfully I am still so early in SA on game pass, plus with Halo, Pirate Warriors, FF 13 etc. that I also wanna play coming out soon, that by the time I get into playing SA more seriously it will hopefully be patched up enough.

Oh and I also bought GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption, Bully and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for 10 bucks or less on sale a couple days ago.

RDR looks and runs great on Series S, but holy fuck why can't they patch GTA 4 to not be 720p? Runs great frames wise but is blurry as fuck.

Last edited:
Sure, but I don't want to spoil the fun for people who enjoy these games. Its all subjective what determines is a good game or not.
Nah. There are definitely objective measures that can be used to determine the quality of a product. People are absolutely allowed to enjoy a bad game...but some people enjoying a bad game doesn't make it good.

Fox Mulder

I’m glad the shit show shamed them into fixing it, which never happened with the last shitty San Andreas remaster.

some of these already make it 1000x better. Thank god for the fog in San Andreas, only a dipshit would think it looks better without it.

This is my GOTY
4WUIfXM.gif

assurdum

Banned
Rethinking again R has even acquired recently the company responsible of this port. One can think because they were impressed by their work but looking at it I don't get it the hell is happened to the R management.

Last edited:
Top Bottom