• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Absolutely one of the greatest franchises in gaming. I can't wait for this one. Fantastic OT. This will be incredible.

DukeBobby

My God, everything about this game is just so...

FfWqIn0.gif

CF22

At this time in exactly one week I'll be driving the 1.7 miles from GameStop to my house with that box in the passenger seat.

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

Choo choo!!! All aboard!!!
ETA: 7 DAYS

I'm beyond hype at this point. It's been 5 years...and now it's just a week away. I'm fucking ready.

antitrop

"Have you read a history book lately son?? The Australian-American war the was the biggest war since the big one! I tell ya, I didn't do two tours and take boomerang shrapnel in my head to come back here, and have a bunch of hippies deny our history! Those Aussies are ruthless! They even wired kangaroos with explosives...come hopping in the camp and knock out ten guys!"

Vibranium

Banned
Great OT Buckethead, well done! Can't wait to experience the game along with everyone here, we're finally on our way home!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
O it's bout that time playboys n girls. I can almost taste it.
Good job on the OT, Buckethead.

FrsDvl

Why was everyone asking for the map? Is this a special treat from R* to Gaf or has this been out in the wild for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom