• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 10th Anniversary

Roman Empire

Gold Member
Wow, it has been that long?! I remember getting the game and knowing nothing about it when I bought my Vita back then. One of the best surprises the Vita gave me. Now, for the second game... It's just better in every aspect compared to the first. The only problem was the online getting the plug too early.

lachesis

If you play in ps4... This game will be in your mind and heart forever.

Give a chance again... And get as fast as you can the physical version before is too late...

Or at least the digital versión.

I already bought a digital copy of the GR1 PS4 remaster & physical copy of GR2 on sale a while back on sale... :)

I wanted to get a physical copy of GR1 remaster, but it seems like it's being sold with very high premium - at least on Amazon.
As much as I like physical games, but I just couldn't justify paying high premium on a game that I already own on Vita.. especially when it's a game that I've given up in the middle.

I haven't even opened up GR2 from its shrink wrap yet though - I do wish it will give me a better framerate on PS5, but I hear it really doesn't have any enhancements?
What's the deal with the server for GR2? Something that I should know, or does it effect the single player mode or trophy gathering..?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I already bought a digital copy of the GR1 PS4 remaster & physical copy of GR2 on sale a while back on sale... :)

I wanted to get a physical copy of GR1 remaster, but it seems like it's being sold with very high premium - at least on Amazon.
As much as I like physical games, but I just couldn't justify paying high premium on a game that I already own on Vita.. especially when it's a game that I've given up in the middle.

I haven't even opened up GR2 from its shrink wrap yet though - I do wish it will give me a better framerate on PS5, but I hear it really doesn't have any enhancements?
What's the deal with the server for GR2? Something that I should know, or does it effect the single player mode or trophy gathering..?

In GR2 you can play the game offline without problem

Is sad Because they close the servers... And you got Dusty coins reward to unlock costumes like the School girl from Gravity Rush 1. But... When the servers are close, there is no way to unlock costumes and other rewards.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
FNJ7sihaMAIw6Vu

K' Dash

I wish the gameplay and mission design were as carefully created as the beautiful art.

Own both games and couldn't finish either of them.

Top Bottom