Gravity Rush |OT| C’est la Vita

May 23, 2009
Finally!
Awesome job, Takao & the others!
I can't wait to play this gem.
Damn you, I will never top this OT with my Ragnarok Odyssey OT

Jun 8, 2004
Neo Tokyo
Nice to see Takao back, and back with style at that.
Finally beat this game a couple of weeks ago (JP version), and loved it.
I didn't bother with all the challenges in the end, but I did all the story, DLC and the like. It came close to 20 hours of gameplay, but never felt tedious or slow. Collecting the gems and powering up reminded me of Crackdown. The combat system is fresh though — I literally can't think of anything to compare it with.

Mar 19, 2009
Toronto, Canada

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Jun 3, 2011
Tokyo
twitter.com
Great OT, Takao.
As for impressions - after beating the game and all 3 dlcs plus getting gold in all the challenges, all I have left to say is "Give me the sequel ASAP".

Seriously, if you own a Vita and don't buy this game I will hate you forever :(

Jul 8, 2008
Finally. It's here. Watched the concept video and live action trailer. So hyped. Subscribed and ready.

Great OT, love the drawings, not too bloated. 9/10. You lost a point since it took so long! =p

Mar 19, 2009
Toronto, Canada
great OT. Not a fan of the font and the text size though. Getting a bit of a headache reading that combined with silly sideways Kat.

The whole OT should have been sideways!
Ah, I'm sorry about that! If you'd like to read the contents of the OT, here's the word file.

pretty good reception thus far.
SCEA and SCEE had the embargo during late May, so that review score isn't going to change much at all.

Beautiful!
Who made the drawings?
Diamond_4444.

Jan 22, 2010
South Africa
Looking forward to this, although my retailer has pinned the physical release for this on the 22nd of Jun :/

Don't think it includes any preorder DLC either lol.

Oh and great OP Takao!
Although I imagine some panties will be riding high with using images for text. Not that I care though, even with my shitty internet it load fast =)