• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush |OT| C’est la Vita

Takao

Banned
iPdLqFbnAI7Ki.png

jbcFmq5sEgP2G5.png
ixLj4CyMROvoY.png

jzGV84p9weQ38.jpg

j3yn1Kv6DLF1J.png

jQqR7CL5a3n86.png

jL4vFYHpkgZsd.png

jlgNPmkzG8l0L.png

ibramMdoXylyUa.png

ibgWKRHCrLeUBx.jpg

iHDqaFH6W4hgi.png

iR5Z8pobZnDI9.png

ibmwaBVG8evRDp.jpg

i1rvDU1g9z9LP.png

iYPEgfZ23xP8H.jpg

i8u33Ox2dNJyV.jpg

ib0YzprtyBHT1z.png

ibtEpGPzOJKBWV.jpg

iQmRlOjjZYvnd.png

iMY8nd4mkzii6.jpg

A text based version of the OT can be found here.

Bukana

Finally!
Awesome job, Takao & the others!
I can't wait to play this gem.
Damn you, I will never top this OT with my Ragnarok Odyssey OT

Jonnyram

Nice to see Takao back, and back with style at that.
Finally beat this game a couple of weeks ago (JP version), and loved it.
I didn't bother with all the challenges in the end, but I did all the story, DLC and the like. It came close to 20 hours of gameplay, but never felt tedious or slow. Collecting the gems and powering up reminded me of Crackdown. The combat system is fresh though — I literally can't think of anything to compare it with.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Yo this shit is hella kawaii, that's all I've got to say.

great OT. Not a fan of the font and the text size though. Getting a bit of a headache reading that combined with silly sideways Kat.

The whole OT should have been sideways!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Great OT, Takao.
As for impressions - after beating the game and all 3 dlcs plus getting gold in all the challenges, all I have left to say is "Give me the sequel ASAP".

Seriously, if you own a Vita and don't buy this game I will hate you forever :(

Finally. It's here. Watched the concept video and live action trailer. So hyped. Subscribed and ready.

Great OT, love the drawings, not too bloated. 9/10. You lost a point since it took so long! =p

Great OT, Takao.
As for impressions - after beating the game and all 3 dlcs plus getting gold in all the challenges, all I have left to say is "Give me the sequel ASAP".

Seriously, if you own a Vita and don't buy this game I will hate you forever :(

Me and you both bro.

Eagerly awaiting a sequel.

pantsmith

I really shouldn't spend 40 dollars right now, but I'm doing it to support wonderful new games and the Vita itself.

Seriously can't wait!

Takao

Banned
great OT. Not a fan of the font and the text size though. Getting a bit of a headache reading that combined with silly sideways Kat.

The whole OT should have been sideways!

Ah, I'm sorry about that! If you'd like to read the contents of the OT, here's the word file.

pretty good reception thus far.

SCEA and SCEE had the embargo during late May, so that review score isn't going to change much at all.

Beautiful!
Who made the drawings?

Diamond_4444.

Twinduct

Looking forward to this, although my retailer has pinned the physical release for this on the 22nd of Jun :/

Don't think it includes any preorder DLC either lol.

Oh and great OP Takao!
Although I imagine some panties will be riding high with using images for text. Not that I care though, even with my shitty internet it load fast =)

Takao

Banned
Oh and great OP Takao!
Although I imagine some panties will be riding high with using images for text. Not that I care though, even with my shitty internet it load fast =)

Diamond and I were discussing this, and ultimately I came to the decision that the layout would've looked awful if we used text.

Top Bottom