• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great products or other things that you would recommend

Today I was thinking about things that just plain work or have exceeded my expectations. Things I might recommend to a friend. A gadget that does everything I need it to and lasts, a certain food that's simple/inexpensive, and delicious. Maybe a movie or game or a musician that is for whatever reason the best of the best. Those are the things I want to talk about. I'll start with the products that gave me the idea for this thread (in no particular order):

1. The Sony Dualsense charging station. I hate the cheapness of the Dualshock 5 controller but if I want to charge the pos for the 3rd time in a day, I just pop it on this bad boy and it does it's job flawlessly. Nice and simple to use plus it looks much better in an entertainment center than having a bunch of charging cords strewn about.
VOIw2bw.jpg

2. Wahl Clipper Elite Pro Hair Clipper set. Fairly cheap and lasts a good long time assuming you don't drop it. I've used cheap sets before that pull at your hair or just don't work well for one reason or another, but this set is pretty good. It does get hot fairly quickly though I'd say is the only down side to these.
BS3W0hs.jpg

3. Powermatic 2 cigarette injector machine. I've had mine for a few years now and it's worked flawlessly since day one. Smoking is bad mmkay, but if you do it anyway this guy is fantastic. It works like it should and if you're still buying expensive packs of Newports and Marlboros you're doing it wrong. You buy a bag of tobacco and some cigarette tubes and this beast of a machine and never go back.
917iJUd.jpg

4. Audio Technica ATH-M50x Headphones. I am not a headphone expert or audiophile, so there may be better products out there. I do know that I've owned a set of these for years now and they sound fine to me and they just plain work and are built to last.
uXDYCqJ.jpg

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
81Xg0NgRyiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Chicken McGriddle is the MVP sandwich and also Ninja Professional Blender.
8b304bd7-e813-4e5a-8ffa-8abfc3ec36aa_1.084e15cece4daf64400cec0e5ab44f34.jpeg

img-resize.asp

Victory Disinfectant Spray Gun
Impressive cleaning device.
eyebuydirect-reviews-min.png

Perception sunglasses, keep the legendary look and fix your vision.
71xWy8Xz2LL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Game changer visualize yourself getting rest with these knee massagers and heaters.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think this is the one I have. There's newer ones. Every couple years a new model comes out. But go to Costco and buy this. Should be about $50 regular price.

It's more meant for trimming beards and stubble and nose hairs etc.... But it does come with some attachments that can cut your hair close. Just don't expect it to act like a real 20 pc hair cut kit. But you can shave the sides and back of your neck.

This product is perfect if you don't want to spend time or want a super close shave because the main steel attachment you can use on your face (you can see it in the pic), which simply leaves a stubble look. Works great, steel, holds a charge long too. It also can be used plugged in.

20181126_194244.jpg

The US Costco link is here.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Ebenezer Scrooge style house shoes. I bought these back in 2015 and still love them. Be warned, you look like a freaking weirdo if you wear them with shorts. They don't get nasty and sweaty like the typical house slipper.

Top Bottom