Greek Yogurt is One of the Best Foods on Earth

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love it and heard it's keto friendly, is this true? Because I've been seriously considering going on a keto diet.

Only if it's full fat - otherwise I'd sooner eat a regular whole milk yogurt.

But greek yogurt over 10% fat is pretty glorious, and it thankfully lacks all the thickeners that give the light stuff its weird taste.

I love it and heard it's keto friendly, is this true? Because I've been seriously considering going on a keto diet.
Go for it. If you buy real yoghurt with 10% fat and no added sugar you can easily work it into your daily macros on keto.

I like to add whipping cream or full fat cream cheese to mine to make it a bit more filling and even more delicious.

Yes it is.

Only if it's Fage full fat though. I get through a pot a day on average. Tzatziki goes with pretty much everything.

Its byproduct, acid whey, is a problem for Earth though.

OP, you're contributing to global warming due to the yogurt's inefficient manufacturing process.

Also lay off the sugar. 4 cups is almost like having a soda.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Not sure why but greek yogurt is the only dairy product that causes crazy stomach pain for me. I've tried it like 4 times and each time I feel terrible after.

Zero fat ugh. I'm actually currently eating greek yogurt that has per 100gs: 6g fat, 3.8g carbs, 5.4g protein.

I'm eating this shit plain, you don't really have to even add anything to it. Sometimes I add some honey though.

I’ll buy a tub of that Fage Greek yogurt next time I go grocery shopping since a lot of you are recommending it.

I know Light and Fit isn’t the healthiest option, but goddamn it’s so good when I’m eating chicken, eggs, fish, and vegetables all day.

What is this O% fat monstrosity?

Don't go near that horrible shit, eat the full fat stuff if you have any respect for yourself.

I usually eat around 1.5kgs a week of Greek yogurt.