Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

mitheor said:
I´ve got Deus Ex, Dead Island and Tropico4 from them.

Support team is so good.
Is it really? I sent ticket yesterday and still no response -.-

Website should have a warning saying that you don't get a key right away.
 
Cheech said:
Tried to preorder Batman, but the site doesn't like my Chase Visa card for some reason.
Interfectum said:
Chase Amazon 4 lyfe
Did yours work? I couldn't get my Chase Amazon Visa card to work. In fact Chase thought someone stole my card and I was locked out till I called them to fix it.

Paypal worked though.
 
cooltobeyou said:
If you order a Dead Island key from them will it unlock on Tuesday since I live in the US? Or do I have to wait until Friday because GMG is from the UK?
Pretty sure it'll unlock on Tuesday since you live in the US.
 
wilflare said:
thanks to all GAFfers! :D please let me know if you need help w regional pricing or anything :D



have you tried these? or are they all dead now

20PEC-TWEET-SAVER or
SUNNY-SAVER-20PEC or
20SUM-MERSA-VINGS
Thanks, the last one still works. RO2 for 23,72 yumyum.
 
Bought Deus Ex and Dead Island for super cheap, love the site :) If anyone needs a referral link (you and I get $5 each), PM me.

The codes that still work are

20SUM-MERSA-VINGS 20% off any game
EATIN-BRAIN-ZZZZZ 20% off Dead Island
 
for Red Orchestra can anyone tell me what is so special about it? lots of people buying, just curious (also, do we get key for beta from GMG?)

also, whats the story with Dead Island?
 
Ledsen said:
Bought Deus Ex and Dead Island for super cheap, love the site :) If anyone needs a referral link (you and I get $5 each), PM me.

The codes that still work are

20SUM-MERSA-VINGS 20% off any game
EATIN-BRAIN-ZZZZZ 20% off Dead Island
So the 20% of any game code still works...hmmm! Damn I wish they had Space Marine
 
Saren is Bad said:
for Red Orchestra can anyone tell me what is so special about it? lots of people buying, just curious (also, do we get key for beta from GMG?)

also, whats the story with Dead Island?
It's nothing like the trusted formula FPS, no hand holding, dying is easy, killing is hard, no teamwork = your team getting butchered etc.

You get a key from GMG if you buy the deluxe you will register automatically for the beta in Steam and it will show up in your library.
 
Just ordered Dead Island from GMG and used the 20% off code (Thanks for the code). It's only 27 Euro (approx. 38,5$), but that's still cheap for me since most new Steam games are released for 40 Euro (approx. 57$) with a 10% discount. Still weird that when I connected to GMG with my Windows PC it showed me Euros and with my Ipad (on the same network) it showed pounds. So I registered via my Ipad, because the prices in pounds are a lot cheaper :).
 
Damn, seems like all of the 20% off codes are now expired - tried all of the ones in this thread with Red Orchestra and no dice. Anyone know of any more?
 
Mrbob said:
Did your work? I couldn't get my Chase Amazon Visa card to work. In fact Chase thought someone stole my card and I was locked out till I called them to fix it.

Paypal worked though.

my chase amazon card worked fine both times.
 
NZNova said:
Damn, seems like all of the 20% off codes are now expired - tried all of the ones in this thread with Red Orchestra and no dice. Anyone know of any more?
20SUM-MERSA-VINGS still works. Just tried it on Driver 3

Ledsen said:
Could we just make this the GMG OT? Something like Green Man Gaming |OT| Get your legit, cheap Steam games here!
Does it have to have one of those silly taglines (-.-) lol

Just got my Dead Island key as well. So what kinda stuff should I update the OP with? Should probably format it better for one
 
Heavy said:
20SUM-MERSA-VINGS still works. Just tried it on Driver 3


Does it have to have one of those silly taglines (-.-) lol

Just got my Dead Island key as well. So what kinda stuff should I update the OP with? Should probably format it better for one
thanks, the deal didn't work a few days ago due to the expiration, but it seems like they have extended it.

Just preordered Batman and Ass Creed for $34 each, AC will likely get delayed, but that price will be a good deal whenever it releases.
 
Metalmurphy said:
:(

What gives? Are they region specific?
Have you already used that code for another game? I think the codes are one-time use only per account. I used that code for Deus Ex, so I can't use it for another game as it gives me the same error.
 
pahamrick said:
Have you already used that code for another game? I think the codes are one-time use only per account. I used that code for Deus Ex, so I can't use it for another game as it gives me the same error.
I used a different code for Dead Island. Maybe you can only get the 20% off once.
 
Glad we have a thread for GMG now, they deserve the recognition - their prices on new releases are great, especially with the vouchers, and their support is top notch. They keep their Twitter account regularly updated with info on release of keys etc, and they respond on their Facebook page too - I asked a question and got a response within one minute.

Hoping they'll have similar deals to now when/if they manage to get Saints Row 3 and Skyrim for sale.
 
Metalmurphy said:
Is it really? I sent ticket yesterday and still no response -.-

Website should have a warning saying that you don't get a key right away.
Their support service is great. I always had my issues (usually dumb things like not knowing where to put the DX GOTY voucher) solved within the day. Maybe you caught them on a busy day?