• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Greta Thunberg without a script is stumped when asked what her message is

OptimusApex

Formerly 'AfricanKing' ... purposely obtuse
Jul 16, 2017
Who’s enraged in here?

:pie_roffles: :messenger_ok:

Can they do one for the MAGA kids too? They were getting blue checkmarks calling for violence and woodchippers.

All a bunch of hypocunts. The lot of you.
What wrong did the number not work for you pal.

Think you need to use the international dialing code

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
iirc she and her parents were also seen with pro antifa shirts. Those parents don't seem to be good role models.
Her oprah singer mother and Art Designer/ Author father and her actor / director grandfather...

Yeah such bad role models.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

duhu1148

May 18, 2018
Her oprah singer mother and Art Designer/ Author father and her actor / director grandfather...

And the truth comes out.

Apparently being rich/famous automatically makes you a good role model. And I guess this means poor people automatically make for bad role models. I wonder which category Trump falls under? GRRM couldn't write better irony.

For all their preaching about being better human beings and being morally superior, the truth about how the Left really feels is quite ugly.

Last edited:

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
And the truth comes out.

Apparently being rich/famous automatically makes you a good role model. And I guess this means poor people automatically make for bad role models. I wonder which category Trump falls under.

For all their preaching about being better human beings and being morally superior, the truth about how the Left really feels is quite ugly.
People that are successful are role models. That's literally the meaning of the term. You want to replicate their success.

Nothing wrong in that. A basic salary counsellor can be a role model if they do it well.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
It's almost as if she is a 16yr old girl with very little overall experience in the spotlight.
You didnt have the same tone with the also 16 year old Covington Cathlic kids. You berated them hard. But ohhhh this poor girl is in the spotlight. Fucking bs. The Covington kids took way more abuse than this idiot and you guys didnt care.

DanielsM

Feb 11, 2019
People that are successful are role models. That's literally the meaning of the term. You want to replicate their success.

Nothing wrong in that. A basic salary counsellor can be a role model if they do it well.
Sounds like something Jeffrey Epstein would say. :messenger_tears_of_joy: "I'll talk it over with your daughter on my plane"

Btw, anyone notice, jeffrey epstein news fell off a cliff, nobody runs a slaughter business like the Clintons.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
You didnt have the same tone with the also 16 year old Covington Cathlic kids. You berated them hard. But ohhhh this poor girl is in the spotlight. Fucking bs. The Covington kids took way more abuse than this idiot and you guys didnt care.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018

If it is true they had antifa paraphernalia, thats similar to having neonazi, isis or kkk paraphernalia.

A person could be the ceo of a successful company but if they wear kkk gear and allow their kids to wear it, they are bad role models.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
If it is true they had antifa paraphernalia, thats similar to having neonazi, isis or kkk paraphernalia.

A person could be the ceo of a successful company but if they wear kkk gear and allow their kids to wear it, they are bad role models.
Wearing antifa tops is not the same as wearing kkk or Nazi merch. Loool

Reactions: Nobody_Important

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
Wearing antifa tops is not the same as wearing kkk or Nazi merch. Loool
Oh yes, clearly there is no similarity between groups of racist extremists who rely on violence to prove a point (something that ANTIFA, KKK, and Nazi's do). But hey, keep repping for the domestic terrorist group. Just shows to everyone the kind of person you truly are (not that anyone didn't already know the kind of person you were by now).

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
Oh yes, clearly there is no similarity between groups of racist extremists who rely on violence to prove a point (something that ANTIFA, KKK, and Nazi's do). But hey, keep repping for the domestic terrorist group. Just shows to everyone the kind of person you truly are (not that anyone didn't already know the kind of person you were by now).
The fake comparison is pathetic .. go read my post history I've never fronted for them. But I'm not warped by the internet like you. KKK and Nazis have killed people, antifa .. ain't seen a body drop yet.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
I'm baffled by what in the world this dude is trying to say.
Wiki

A role model is a person whose behavior, example, or success is or can be emulated by others, especially by younger people

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Ok ....

Again, how is that shit relevant to this thread? Wagner was a successful and excellent composer, but he was also a Nazi. One of Hitler's favourites.

So tell me, what the fuck are you on about?

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
Ok ....

Again, how is that shit relevant to this thread? Wagner was a successful and excellent composer, but he was also a Nazi. One of Hitler's favourites.

So tell me, what the fuck are you on about?
Read the comment i replied to.

No point in being purposely obtuse

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
The fake comparison is pathetic .. go read my post history I've never fronted for them. But I'm not warped by the internet like you. KKK and Nazis have killed people, antifa .. ain't seen a body drop yet.

Wiki

A role model is a person whose behavior, example, or success is or can be emulated by others, especially by younger people
So literally anybody? What was the point you were trying to make again?

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Read the comment i replied to.

No point in being purposely obtuse
I'm being obtuse? I usually don't name-call on the forums, but this is the most I've been tested. The only reason I've had to reply to you again is because of how fucking obtuse you're being!

This is the post you replied to...

iirc she and her parents were also seen with pro antifa shirts. Those parents don't seem to be good role models.
That was relevant. His judgement is that antifa are bad eggs and a bad influence on the kid. Your response? UUUUHHHHH DEEEER BUT HER PAREnTS DO OPERAAAAA.

Fuck off.

Last edited:

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
Not for a lack of trying. Remember Charles Landeros? Leader of the ANTIFA group "Red Arm" and founder of the "Community Armed Self-Defense" group? Tried to kill several officers after opening fire on them while in a middle school.

How about that attack on the ICE NOrthwest Detention Center where Willem Van Spronsen, an ANTIFA member, approached the compound with a rifle and multiple incendiaries?

Or the numerous times violence has broken out because of ANTIFA in places such as Portland and Berkeley? Remember this man?

His name is Andy Ngo and he was a journalist violently beaten by ANTIFA. But clearly, since he isn't dead then ANTIFA is clearly not a terrible group! /s

The only thing pathetic here, AfricanKing/OptimusApex (Whatever name you try to cower behind nowadays), is you. Your continued defense of ANTIFA is blatant and apparent. Your continued need to handwave their attacks, violence, and racist bullshit is obvious to even the lowest common denominator.

You and your continued actions here are disgusting.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
Not for a lack of trying. Remember Charles Landeros? Leader of the ANTIFA group "Red Arm" and founder of the "Community Armed Self-Defense" group? Tried to kill several officers after opening fire on them while in a middle school.

How about that attack on the ICE NOrthwest Detention Center where Willem Van Spronsen, an ANTIFA member, approached the compound with a rifle and multiple incendiaries?

Or the numerous times violence has broken out because of ANTIFA in places such as Portland and Berkeley? Remember this man?

His name is Andy Ngo and he was a journalist violently beaten by ANTIFA. But clearly, since he isn't dead then ANTIFA is clearly not a terrible group! /s

The only thing pathetic here, AfricanKing/OptimusApex (Whatever name you try to cower behind nowadays), is you. Your continued defense of ANTIFA is blatant and apparent. Your continued need to handwave their attacks, violence, and racist bullshit is obvious to even the lowest common denominator.

You and your continued actions here are disgusting.
Andy Ngo who was caught amongt a group of people plotting an Antifa attack.

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
Andy Ngo who was caught amongt a group of people plotting an Antifa attack.
You mean a journalist does what journalists do? Try to get the story? How dare he!

Clearly ANTIFA are the good guys for assaulting the man. /s

Last edited: