• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grime - Official Cinematic Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the new cinematic trailer for Grime, an upcoming action-adventure RPG from Clover Bite. Grime encourages you to absorb enemies and use their own abilities against them as you explore your strange surroundings. Upgrade these traits to suit your playstyle and prepare to take on creatures much larger than yourself.

Grime will be released on August 2, 2021 on PC and Stadia. You can play the demo now.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
I read it as crime. I was confused, why the gameplay is an action game, Until I noticed the G there.

I guess this game is PC exclusive. Microsoft might snatch it for gamepass pc, considering they did a recently pc steam game, for the gamepass pc.

Either way, I dig it. Hope its fun game.

“Oh F*%# some of those look pretty good.”
Gabe Newell - Valve Software

Lol Gabe.

Downloading the demo now.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
Demo review.

Game is a platformer like planet alpha. You can only use ASDW. Mouse doesnt work, and arrows too. You can only absorb certain enemies. Your attacks are based on your blackhole head. You cant use your hands or anything.

I would say, its underwhelming. Planet alpha was at least more interesting, due to the graphic. This one cant even come close to it.

You have certain areas, where you can grow your power. Health, attack and others.

Overall, its 6/10. The trailer is deceiving, and not what I expected.

Phase

Well now I can't wait to see gameplay.

Edit: Just checked out a gameplay vid.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the opening moments of Grime, a tough as nails action-adventure side scrolling RPG where you crush your foes with living weapons that mutate form and function, and then consume their remains with a black hole to strengthen your vessel as you break apart a world of anatomical horror and intrigue.

Grime is available now on PC and Google Stadia. It released on August 2, 2021.

Last edited:
Top Bottom